With All my Heart

Disclaimer:Naruto ain't mine it belongs to Kishimoto-sama

Sasuke stood bloody and tired in front of the one-and-only gate of the infamous Konohagakure.He was now 22 years of age.He started to doubt if he will still be accepted back at his old home. Of course he would be, but everything would not be the same anymore. I mean, who would even accept the missing nin when he had already commited far too many crimes. Then suddenly, a girl with pink hair and jade eyes flashed in his mind. Sakura. He is 100% sure that she won't forgive him after using that Genjutsu. He still remembered those three words she said to him before he left her. Again. He tried to walk slowly without tripping on his own feet. The Uchiha remembered every detail of the village and it seems that nothing has changed. Then suddenly, he saw his loud-mouthed and blonde former team-mate.He carefully walk to him and tham tapped him on the shoulder and then stood straight as if telling him that he's still fine even though he's badly wounded. Naruto turned around then his eyes widened.

"Sasuke? Sasuke! You baka you said you would come home soon! Teme! You could ha-"Sasuke cut him off"Hn. Shut up you bastard. I don't need that rant of yours. Just take me to the hospital teme" he sneered. Naruto carefully swung his bloody arm to his shoulder and then jumped from roof to roof thinking it's the fastest way to the hospital. Sasuke didn't mind about it. He's just too exhausted to care and suddenly, he closed his eyes and let himself fall asleep.
.
.
.
Sasuke woke up in an unfamamiliar room. The bright light made him closed his eyes again. He tried to get accustomed to it and finally, after a few seconds he opened his eyes again. He realized that he's at the hospital. He looked beside him and then saw a lot of flowers. Reaching out one hand, he read them all and most of them are 'Welcome back!' flowers. He tried to look for a flower that might belong to a certain pink-haired kunoichi but found none. He suddenly heard a a door click and look at the door located in front of his bed. In came Naruto.

"Oi Sasuke you should still rest for a while. Anyway welcome back!"Sasuke ignored his order and instead ask,"Where's Sakura?" Then finally realizing that he asked about her he shut his mouth immediately. His cheeks flushed red. Naruto noticed this and then laughed,"So you like Sakura-chan eh? Well let's just say she had gotten stronger, she became the head of this hospital and technically she became an ANBU. Anyway she is on her shift until 10:00."
Sasuke looked at him. Surprise was evident in his eyes but he quickly snapped out of it. 'Sakura had gotten stronger? That's impossible! She's already strong before I left her.' After a few minutes Naruto finally decided to speak,"Judging by that stupid look in your eyes, you're surprised eh? But you're off-limits from her." What? Off-limits? What is he talking about? Is she with someone? Sasuke looked at Naruto with total disappointment and anger. How could she? After admitting her love for me, she left me? But then again, she wasn't the one to be blamed with. He had hurt her. Then an idea strucked him. He should go to her and apologize, but this is Sakura we're talking about. She wouldn't forgive him that easily. He quickly removed the IV's from his arms and then bolted out of his room. Naruto just let him thinking that the black haired man would go to Sakura. Naruto looked at the wallclock and saw it was almost late. After a few seconds he finally realized he had something important to do,"Oh no! I might be late on I and Hinata-chan's date!" Then he jumped out of the window

Back to Sasuke:
He ran everywhere trying to sense that unique chakra of hers. After focusing for a little while, he looked above him and then smirked. She's up there. He quickly went to the flight of stairs. He looked room after room. 455..456..457..458..459..Aha! There it is! He straightened his crumpled hospital gown and then knocked on the door gently. He heard a high-pitch voice saying'Come in!' He then opened the door and entered, closing the door behind him. There sat Sakura with a pair of glasses perched on the bridge pf her nose. Sasuke took a good look at her. She's ravishing with those red pouty lips, petite waist, wide hips and her hair had grown longer 'til her her midback. She looked up from her work and then stared at Sasuke with those green beautiful eyes. She composed herself and said,"Oh Sasuke, please sit." Sasuke felt his heart throb in pain. No Sasuke-kun anymore?. He sat in front of her rather excited seeing her again."So what can I do for you?"Sakura asked."Sakura I know you're angry at me but please I need you to find it in your heart that ypu can forgive me". He plead.Sakura looked at him for a whipe and then said,"I already forgave you." She said then pressed her lips into a thin line. Suddenly, out of nowhere her phone rang and picked it up,she muttered'Excuse me' to Sasuke and then answered the call. Sasuke couldn't help but listen to the conversation.He can't hear what the person on the other line said.