The beginning

Two years ago I was lost,didn't know where I belonged,I got bullied a lot and had to be friends with bad people that I didn't even like,people who dragged me into doing really bad things.But that didn't go on for long,because one year later,the best thing happened to me.I was in a classroom
with this guy who I didn't really like much nor cared about,but little did I know,he was my destiny.I continued the year being a horrible person picking on people and bullying them,people started hating me and gave up on me even when I wanted to change,but what do I know?there actually was someone who believed that deep down inside of me,I was a good person.I Was forced to sit next to this guy called "A",wasn't that psyched about it at first,but as time went by,I actually regained my smile and laugh.he stood by my side and helped me get along with people again,that's how became friends,but the event that literally changed my life was yet to come.We went on a school trip,but our friends didn't come,so we were all by ourselves.We stayed the whole trip together,we swam together and sat next to each other in the bus.While we were walking,he put his arm around my shoulders and I just felt shivers in my whole entire body.it was just the way my shoulders fit into his arm,and as he looked at me,it was so clear,he's the one. I started doubting my sexual orientation but I didn't accept it at all,but it was so strong I couldn't fight it.we continued being friends,but I definitely wanted more.i wasn't sure about how he felt about me,but in his look it was pretty obvious,he was into me.One day we had a party at school and I had to do the presentation,and that's when I knew what I gotta do.i was backstage the audience had taken their seats I was shivering like a lief and my heart was beating so fast I was so nervous I almost threw up.I tried to find him in the audience and there he was looking so hot in his tuxedo and his blond hair part to the side.It was my turn and I almost passed out when they called my name. I popped up on stage and did the presentation,and then I closed my eyes and started talking."ever since the day my eyes crossed yours,you're all I'm thinking about,and the school trip day had made even more sure,we're made for each other,I don't care about what people will say,all I care about is you.You're the one,you're a guy but still you're the one I love you more than life itself ,you're the best thing that has ever happened to me"I didn't see anyone anymore it felt like it was only him and i. He looked at me,and I was so scared and nervous about his reaction.He stared at me for a while,everyone was shocked,but then he just came on stage and kept staring at me.
(To be continued)