Chapter 1

( Jessica POV)

Beep! Beep! Beep! My alarm goes off. Ugh another day in the hell hole I mean school. My name is Jessica Lyric Hemmings. I have brown hair with natural blond highlight in it. I love all the time low. I have blue and gray braces. My favorite colors are blue, black, gray and white. I have zero friends because im bullied by my brother , his band mates and his group of friends. My mum and dad got a divorce before I was born and Luke blames it in me. I got in the shower, washed my hair and body with watermelon shampoo and conditioner. I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my body and one around my hair. When I got back into my room I grabbed a all the time low long sleeve shirt, undergarments and black skinny jeans. I got dressed, got my socks and my black vans on and brushed my long curly hair. I ran downstairs to find ben, jack, luke, calum, michael, Ashton, and my mum laughing ."Jess your up"my mum said. "Yeah" I replied. "Come sit down" mum said. "No thanks Mum" I said grabbing a granola bar. I went up to my room ate and but my make up on.I grabbed my penny broad and bag then left the house for school. **Skip to school** When I got to school I seen luke and his group of friends"Oh look the bitch is back"Luke's new girlfriend Maddie said and everyone laughed. "Don't you dare walk away you slut"Maddie yelled. I kept walking and then I was down with Maddie on top of me punching me and Luke was right beside her kicking me in the side and head then it went black. (Lukes POV) I looked down to see that Jessica was passed out. Crap what have we done. I am supposed to be protecting her not beating her up. I looked at her again and ran away. (Jessica POV) I woke up in the ally way in the back of the school. I got up checked the time on my phone 9:20am only second period. I walk into the office." Sorry im late I had an orthodontist appointment. " I lied."Here's a pass Jessica" I ran up to second period walked in and handed my.pass to Mrs.Little my art teacher ( my art teacher at my school). Finally the lunch bell rang "Fat ass" "whore" "ugly bitch" "slut" "hoe" all of Luke's friends called me and luke was beside me with yogurt. He dumped it on my head. I gasped and ran thourgh the school gates and heard home. I got there and no one was home as always. I got up to the bathroom, turned on the shower. I stripped down and jumped in and washed all the yogurt out. I change into sweats and a t-shirt. I jumped into bed and feel asleep from this nightmare.

Hey guys tell me what you think should I keep going or stop and delete it. Ask me questions about markdowns I will answer them if there is a next chapter. Love you guys