Chapter One

*at first it might seem confusing but you will start to understand what's going on :p*

Kat's pov

"Are you ready to go home now?" The nurse asks me when I get out of the bathroom.

"I guess." I tell her. I walk towards the mirror and look at my reflection. Hideous.

I look at my wrist and sigh. I have some stitches on my wrist, but they are covered up by my bracelets.

"I like your pants Kat." The nurse tells me and I smile at her. I'm wearing some light blue jeans, everyone has these, she's just being nice.

"Are you ready now?" I turn around and see my mom, her eyes look very tried.

"Yes." I tell her. I grab my bags from the hostpital bed and look at myself through the mirror once more. I look like a mess. I have bags under my eyes. My eyes look tried.

"Bye Kat, stay safe." The nurse tells me and smiles at me.

"Bye." I tell her, and wave her off.

Once we get out of the hostpital, I see my dad waiting for us in his car.

His eyes look tried too. I walk towards him and he grabs my bags. I get in the car, plug my headphones in my ear, not wanting to hear anyone at this moment. all I know for sure is that i'm going to be yelled at when I come home.

.

When I get home, I go inside my room and I lay down on my bed.

My parents walk in and sit down on the edge of my bed.

"If you're going to yell at, don't bother, you're just gonna make me feel like shit." I tell them and they shake their head.

"Um no, we're here to talk to you about something." My dad says. I nod my head, for him to continue.

"The doctor recommend for you to go to a this club. It's called the suicide prevention club. It's where you help people, talk to people who are feeling sad, or you can also get help there. You're going tomorrow, it starts at 9:00 am." My mom tells me and I roll my eyes.

"So it's like therapy?"

"Not exactly."

"Okay. What am I gonna do there exactly, am I going to get 'help' or am I going to 'help' people?" I tell them and sit up.

"Both." My mom and dad say at the same time.

"You should go to sleep, it's late now." My mom tells me.

"Well first of all, it's 9:30 and second of all don't act like you care, because we all know you don't." I tell her and lay down.

"Can you please go now?" I tell them. I can hear them sigh, but they leave. I close my eyes, trying to get some sleep before I cry.

-

a/n OKAY THIS CHAPTER MIGHT SOUND WEIRD BUT UM IN THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MORE.

steven is coming in the next chapter lol so ya.

i legit got this idea from the fault in our starts but you know this story isn't going to have cancer in it and they aren't going to go to Amsterdam to meet a author from their favorite book lmao

vote and comment haha thanks you lil beans :p