Human Emotions (A Johnlock Fan Fic)

John rubbed his blood shot eyes as he searched the kitchen, already drunk, for the strongest whiskey he could find. In the back of the fridge, his hands grasped a large glass bottle. Unable to read the print on the bottle, he opened it anyway. Drinking from it, he recognised it to be scotch. That would be strong enough for him to drown his sorrows in. With a grunt, he made his way to the his armchair. Sitting there, he chugged the drink as hard as he possibly could. The alcohol burnt his throat like candle wax. 

   Foot steps were herd slowly accending up the stairs. There was a knock at the door, along with a sweet old voice calling, "John? Are you home? I have some left over sheperd's pie if you want it."  Unable to answer fully, John slurred "Yeah I'm h-home." Mrs. Hudson staggered in, with a tuperware of sheperd's pie in her hands. After placing the contained on the table, she rushed over to the drunken doctor.

   "John! What is the matter??" She sat next to him, taking the bottle from his hands.

   "I j-just wanted somethig to drink." He slurred

   "John, this is no way to get rid of your troubles." She frowned, pating him on the back.

   "Just leave me alone." He grunted, looking away.

   "Goodnight John." Mrs. Hudson stood up, brushed off her skirt and kissed john on the forhead before she left.

  John had been this way for the past three years. Ever sence his best friend's passing, he had nothing. Cold and alone, he was swallowed in darkness. He turned to drinking to soothe his mind. He wasn't addicted, but he drank like he was. It was the only thing that could help him get his mind off of Sherlock.  He had tried seeing his therapist again, but it only made him more and more depressed. He spends his days and nights drunk and along in his lonley Baker St flatt. 

    That was, untill Sherlock caome to his rescue.