Sk8er Boi

Josh's POV

"Ow wtf?"

That was my first thought on waking up as I felt the palm of a hand collide with my fucking nose to the tune of Bring Me to Life by evanescence, which is my alarm.

"Shut up amy lee" I said as I pressed STOP ALARM whilst she was mid "wake me up".

"What's that J-Boo?"
I heard someone mumble next to me.

"Not you Amelia, Amy lee" I reassured my half awake girlfriend.

I looked over at her and thought "Oh god that's fucking disgusting she's drooled everywhere."

I got up from the bed. Quickly running to the bathroom to urinate. After that I had a great shower where I belted out such tunes as "we're all in this together" from high school musical and "what makes you beautiful" by one direction.

After that I had to decide which one of my many SnapBacks that all look very fucking similar to wear. And then after that I had to choose which way to place it on my head so I looked as edgy as fucking possible. Decisions decisions.

Being a pro skater is fucking hard.

"Idk why you spend so long on your SnapBack, you look beautiful anyway" said Amelia from the bed as she was putting on her converse/chuck tailors/you can purchase at any good shoe store. #productplacement

"She doesn't understand. Nobody understands the life of a pro skater" I thought as the opening notes of welcome to the black parade started playing in my head. "Except Tony Hawk. He probably understands. SnapBack is street cred yo"

"Bye love I'll see you later"
I said rushing out of the apartment with my sick board

"Don't I get a kiss first?" Amelia asked tryna look kawaii

"Nah lol" I replied and left.

****

I sick day of practicing tricks and shit on my board for the next big tournament or whatever.

(AN: I'd like to point out at this point that I know fuck all about the life of a pro skater. It has now occurred to me that this means that making Josh a pro skater was a horrible idea on my part but let's roll with it shall we?)

Anyway after my sick day of shredding and kickflipping and whatnot I was going back to the apartment I share with Amelia y'know the one I woke up in earlier?

AN: Josh also appears to have the ability to break the fourth wall of shitty fanfic world but let's roll with that too ok?

Anyways on my way back lads and I got a call from my main man Beetleboy123 aka Evan Walsh famous for being a player of any instrument known to man (except not like a ladies man player bc he's in a committed relationship with his makeup artist gf nd shit). So yeah Evan hmu and was like "me Dad's club is opening today u up for drinks?" And at first I was confused bc I thought Niall (that's Evan's dad) owned a pub but yknow I ain't arguing with free drinks.

I'm fucking pumped for tonight lads