Chapter One

Happy Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it)
Also thank you for reading this chapter!!

Emily's P.O.V

"Emily dear,your maid pact you clothing and needs In your suitcase so just go inside the car and wait for me I'll be in,in a few"mom said.

About thirty minutes later mom was inside the car.
She was sitting in the front passenger seat.My dad was in the driving seat while I was in the back passenger seat.

"Emily,dear you must get new clothing after we get off out private jet to New York you already had those clothes for a couple of months that's way to long"mom demanded me.

"Yes mom,that sounds like a wonderful idea"I responded back to her.

After that the whole ride was silent.

To be honest my parents were actually great parents.I loved them they loved me.

I pulled out my Rose Gold iPhone 6s plus out of my black Chanel purse.

I posted a few selfies of myself siting down in the car.

I have a lot of followers and likes of my selfies of myself and my friends.

To be honest I love my life it is one hundred percent perfect to me.

Once we were at the airport.I got out of the car and stretched out.

Since I live in Orange County and it is in California,I have a tan so I have olive skin which is really pretty and a lot of other people agree with that to.

Ava P.O.V

"Ava can you take care of your little brothers I have to go to work?"dad asked.

"Dad,of course I would take care of my little brothers even though they are complete brats"I said smiling.

Dad smiled back at me.

"Bye dad"I said then kissed him on the cheek.

Dad smiled and kissed me on the cheek and said "bye Ava".

After dad got out of our apartment my two little brothers were running around everywhere in our apartment.

"Guys quiet down,the neighbors on this floor will hear you guys and the ones on the top floor and the floor bellow us"I said scolding them.

"Okay"they both said.

If you are wondering yes I live in New York the city of dreams or whatever people call it.Let me tell people something only people that are rich get live in the penthouses.Where non-wealthy people live in a regular apartments.

I know this sounds selfish but sometimes I wish I could have a wealthy mom and dad and I could live in a really nice house/penthouse.But then again I love my dad and my little brothers so I love my life I guess.

"Hey,are you guys hungry?"I asked both of them.

"Yea"both of them said.

If your wondering yes I have two little brothers and they're twins,but they do not look like each other though but they kind of act the same.

I walked to the little kitchen and started to make pancakes.

After I was done Luke and Caleb ate the pancakes.