The girl

Note: This is a short story. Sorry if it is a short story. I like writing ghost stories so I hope you enjoy this story. 

I was talking to my sister in the garden. It was a lovely bright day. I was happy. Nothing could let me. I was playing board games with her too. It was great fun. We spoke about how school went and what we want to be when we're older. "Did you do that Jane? My sister asked. I was confused, I didn't know what she was talking about. In her eyes, I could see fear and confusion. I told her, it was probably people in the other garden talking. Thankfully, this reasured her. My sister and I came in and we watched television. It was beginning to be dark and I was very sleepy. I walked upstairs and slipped on my pajamas. 

30 minutes later.......

"Jannnee".... I heard a voice and I jumped out of my bed as fast as I could. I was freaked out right now. A book was in mid- air and placed itself on my bed and the pages began to turn fast. It was as if someone was furiously moving the pages. My eyes grew wider and I thought this was a dream but I guess it wasn't. I was out of my bed. I could see my bed shake, the vibrations began to become more louder and the bed shaked more violently. I stood there like ice cold. The hairs were standing on my skin. "Smack!" Ouch! Something hit my face, I fell to the ground and I felt invisible punches thrown at me. I cried for the thing to stop but it didn't listen to me. I was terrified... very scared. I tried to move and I ran to the bed in a hurry. I was panting and breathless. There was a mirror in the corner of my room and I saw a girl's face. I wanted this hell to stop. I saw a knife in the air and no one was holding it. The knife was thrown at me. I thought, I was being murdered. Then again, I saw a face and she held a knife near her throat and she sliced it. I felt my throat and I panicked. I saw BLOOD. Oh my goodness!! Where did this come from? Blood was on the mirror and on the floor. I thought I was in a horror film. I hate being here. I ran out of my room and held the knife. Shut the door and sprinted to the lounge. I collapsed on the floor. I was so scared... I laid there.... I grabbed the knife and lunged into myself as deep as I could. I lied there bleeding to death...