Forest Of Darkness & Fear

The night Suga and myself defeated the Kitori Obake was a long one. I couldn't sleep sitting up right my back against the cold surface of the wall letting my head wonder into all kinds of thoughts. 'did we really rid of such a powerful monster?' after a few moments of silence only hearing the clock tick made Shiori feel more unsettled. Getting up to look out the widow the moon shinning brightly having the envy of the many stars that surrounded it. The teen was wearing Suga's spare share of clothing as sleep wear for the time being. Until they either go shopping or she goes off to pack some more clothing she will just have to settle with her old friend's clothes. Smiling a little lifting up her arm to smell the black sleeve giving off Suga's calming scent that reeked of wet mint leaves. The idea of leaving the room was appealing to the female quietly taking a key that was on a book shelf and left the area. She went off to the children's room getting a flashlight before hand the room gave her a flash back of her and Suga playing and reading together. 'we were quiet the pair' she thought smiling leaning against the wall looking at the stuff animals before heading out. The female felt a little scared of dark even with a flashlight, it can only give so much light.

While heading downstairs a sly rat they ran in front the female that was slowly making her way to Suga's room. Gasping as she jumps back her back bumping into someone. Her heart raced as she froze scared closes her eyes letting out a shaky breath. "Shi-chan?" a soft voice called out making her quickly turn around to see Suga. Tears sprout at the corner of her eyes as she drops the flashlight and hugs the other tightly. Suga hesitates before warping his arms around her. 'How ironic I've become the crybaby' Shiori thought then the thought of the monster came again making her knees feel weak, more of her weight being pressed against the male. "Shi-chan?" he questions again biting his lip before picking her into a bridal style catching the girl off guard who responded by clinging on to him, a cute gesture Suga thought as he made his way to his room. After placing her on the bed he sits next to her. "what's wrong?" he asks his voice being a faint whisper. Shiori leans her head against his chest blushing a little "I'm scared" she admits only to have her cheeks cupped and lifted so her eyes looked into Suga's "Shi-chan should never feel scared, Shi-chan has me as her guardian" the male says with confidence that soon left with a cute blushing expression. This reassurance that Shiori needed made her heart melt. Leaning in to close the distant between their lips.