Morning:

"Shit." you started the morning with a bang. you pushed the covers from your body, standing up taking the warmth with you. you rushed yourself into the bathroom, connected to the master bathroom. you cut the light on before using. you had planned to wake up alot eailer than you did, but then again you never get anything you plan to do actually done. After your finished, you walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom where justin, your husband slept peacefully. you used every muscle in you're body not to wake him. but you're not that type of wife. you walked into the hallway of the upstairs, the sound of crying became louder the closer you got to the end of the hall. you walked through the doorway waking towards Erica's crib. "Hey sweetie." you greeted her, lifting her from the crib, the light pink blankets messed up from her good night sleep. she had just started to sleep through the night, and you and Justin couldn't be more thrilled to get actual sleep durrning the night hours. "somebody need's a diaper change." you whisperd, walking towards the changing talbe, laying her down gently. you removed her old diaper, scrunching your nose to the smell. you threw the old diaper away before wiping her bottom clean. you then threw away the wipe before applying some baby powder to her clean bottom before lifting her legs laying her butt on the diaper before straping it gently around her. "All better!!" you smiled, lifting her small body into your arms, before making your way down the stairs. you walked over gently taking a seat on the couch, Erica in your arms. you lifted your PJ t-shirt beginning to feed eria her breakfest. you grabbed the remote cutting the tv on a low volume, not to disturb her. you sat there for a few minutes before you heard movement comming down the stairs. "Morning." you said to justin as he stepped off the last step of the staircase. "Morning." he mumbled, his tired eyes meeting yours. "Another night of great sleep." he said walking to you, leaning over pecking your lips. "Thank God." you breathed out before looking down as Erica's eyes noticed her daddy. "Are you almost done?" he asked, anxious to hold her. "Yeah, I'm gonna give her just a few more minutes." you said. he nodded, before kissing your forhead before he lef the livving room. about 5 minutes later she finished up. you stood up fixing your shirt. you made your way into the kitchen, seeing Justin chowing down on some cereal. "Alright Daddy." you said. justin grabbed her from your arms carfully. "i'm gonna shower." you said. he nodded before kissing Erica's head. you left the kitchen, so excited to get a shower.
About an hour pasted before you were downstiars. "Justin." you said, catching his attention. "Yeah?" he asked, his eyes snapping to yours. "I've gotta start cooking so can you keep her entertained?" you asked. "yeah. I've got it. don't worry Momma." he smiled. you grinned before entering the kitchen. You were nervous about cooking your first thanksgiving dinner for the family. You remember waking up as a child and coming down stairs seeing your mom cooking away. the 2 turkeys would cook all day in the oven and she would be baking pies. It was amazing and you always wanted to be just like her. Your mom is your biggest inspiration. You just hope to make her proud tonight.
2 hours later, Justin appeared, his nose following the wonderful smells. "Hey." He said catching your attention. "Smelling good." He said, Erica in his arms. A grin grew over your face. "Anything I can taste test?" He asked. "Nope. Not until it's on the table." You said with a smile. "Ugh." Justin mumbled, rolling his eyes playfully. "You're being such a good help Taking care of her today. Thank you baby." You said, finding the time to kiss his lips. "You're welcome." He said, watching you run around the kitchen like a chicken with it's head cut off. "Gonna take a break?" He asked. "There's no time. It's
Already 1:30." You sighed. "Everyone is not coming over until 6:30." Justin reminded you. "I know that. But i couldn't possibly do it in a few hours." You responded. He rose his eyebrows, watching you begin to make up the pies. You hated to ask him this but there was no way you could do it yourself. "Justin." You said. "Hmm?" He hummed, his eyes staring down at Erica as she slept in his arms. "Is there anyway you can run to the grocery store for me?" You asked, your teeth bitting your bottom lip. The room became silent before Justin sighed lowly. "Yeah what do you need?" He asked. "I wrote a list. It's on the fridge." You said. Justin walked over grabbing it. "I'm gonna take your car. I don't have a baby seat in mine." He said. "Alright." You said. "I love you baby." He said kissing your lips. "I love you too. Thank you babe." You said before he left the kitchen.
He's such a good father and not to mention husband.