Love affair (a Louis Tomlinson fanfiction)

~dear diary, I've just moved to this new city, London. It's a bigger city, than I'm used to. Oh well, the point is.. I had to move to another school as well. I start tomorrow, and i'm really excited. I really hope I get to fit in here, I mean it's my 3rd school. Oh we'll, goodnight from London - Eleanor ~

*beep beep beep* it said, as my alarm went on. I jumped out off the bed, as I stormed to the bathroom, and took a quick shower.

*come down for breakfast, Eleanor!* mum shouted, from downstairs.

*coming!!* I shouted, as I stepped out of the shower, dressing up in a white top and black shorts, putting on my make-up, running downstairs sitting on the chair, putting on my brand new white Keds shoes.

I started eating, as mum placed the breakfast in front of me, and finished then after 5 minutes. I ran upstairs and straight into the bathroom again, brushing my teeth, curling the end of my hair, running into my bedroom, getting my bag, then runs back downstairs and out to the car, as mum started to drive.

I looked around, the same second as we arrived. There were people everywhere, everyone were laughing and smiling, so this could only be better than I excepted.

I stepped out of the car and walked inside of the door. I went into the classroom, seeing all of my new classmates, as the teacher introduced me. 'This is our new student Eleanor, she just moved to London, so be kind and show her the school' she said, pointing to a chair. I couldn't resist looking at the guy who I were gonna sit next too, he looked at me and smiled. He was tanned, his hair was so perfect brown. I looked carefully and then bam it hitted me, it was Louis Tomlinson from One Direction, but what was he doing here? Hmm..

I walked over to the table, and sat down on my chair 'hello' I said smiling. 'Hello love' he said. That voice, I'm such a massive fan of one direction, and Louis was my favorite, and now I finally got to talk to him in person!. I had to stay calm, I mean.. How weird would it be if I just started fangirling? Hmm.