r a i n

I hate the rain.

I hate it because It reminded me to the good old times.

When we stayed in because you're too lazy to go outside.

When we watched Netflix instead because you complains it's too cold to go outside.

When we cuddle until I fell asleep in your arms because you said cuddling makes me warm.

When you tried to make hot tea for both of us but you screwed it up because you put salt instead of sugar.

When we shared umbrella because you forgot to bring one.

When you're mad at me because I took your favorite hoodie without permission, you said that it will leave my scents and it will drive you crazy.

When we casually kiss each other's cheek because that's what we do when it started raining. It's like, our habit.

When the mood was perfect and you decided to propose me under our treehouse, our clothes are soaked but it didn't matter because I'm going to be your wife soon.

I hate the rain, so much.

I hate it because we had our first fight under the rain.

You decided to leave me alone, crying and begging for you to come back because all I have is you.

You decided to cross the road, running away from me.

You decided to keep running, each step quickened even when the light turned green.

You, being the rebel you are, decided to stand still even when there is a massive truck heading your way.

I know you can hear me screaming your name under the rain.

I know that you saw me crying and shaking because I'm afraid, I'm afraid that you'll leave me for good.

I'm afraid that you'll leave just like everyone else that promised to stay beside me.

I'm afraid that you forgot all of our promises.

Before I knew it, you're already on the ground.

You're already bleeding so much until the point that all I see is red.

Red.

Red.

Red.

You said that it was your favorite color.

But now it's the color I despise the most.

I used to love the sound of your heartbeat.

I still am.

It's like a melody, a music to my ears.

But now you're heart is no longer beating.

And I have no music to listen to.

I hate that I can't listen to your heartbeat anymore.

I hate myself because I can't save you.

I hate the fact that you're not here with me.

I hate the fact that I'm all alone in this selfish, cruel, harsh world.

I hate everything.

Especially the rain.

I hate the rain.

I hate it because all I can think when it started to rain is,

You, Min Yoongi.