Old Friends

"(Y/N), I have something to ask you." Ciel said as you stepped into his study. You had been living in the Phantomhive manor for a while now.

Your parents kicked you out of their home, saying you were old enough and rich enough to live on your own. Sadly, you couldn't find any available manors.
Ciel had been a good friend of yours for a long time now, so he let you stay at his manor. He summoned you to his study every morning to play chess, eat sweets, or something like that.

"What is it, Ciel?" you questioned. "I was hoping to get some advice from you." he said.

"Sit down." he ordered. You did as you were told and sat in the chair in front of his desk.

"What do you need?" you asked.

"Well, there's this girl..." he started.

"Lizzy?" you assumed. She was his fiancé.

"Uh... Yeah! Lizzy! Anyway, since Christmas is coming up, I wanted to do something special for her. To show her how I feel about her." You were somewhat disappointed, but happy for the Earl.
See, you had kind of somewhat fallen in love with the Earl long before you moved in. You were glad that you were able to hide it when you found out you would be living with him. But now, you were just happy the Earl had finally shown some emotion towards his fiancé.

"Well, what were you thinking of?" you questioned.

"I was thinking of just getting her one of the old toys we used to play with." he said.

"Okay, cute, but not enough." you said. This somewhat shocked the Earl.

"If I was Lizzy, I would want to see something special." You said, plotting the perfect Christmas for Lizzy and Ciel.

"And what would that be?" Ciel asked.

"To see you genuinely smile." you said. Ciel's eyes widened before he got frustrated.

"You know I can't smile!"

"Of course you can! You did when we were kids." you pointed out.

"But I've forgotten how."

That made you feel a pain in your chest. You've felt it before, but that doesn't mean you liked it. "Well I'm gonna find a way to make you remember." you said, determined to fulfil your statement.

"And how do you plan to do that?" he asked, doubt lacing his words together.

"You'll see." you said, mysteriously. You then left the study, plotting how you were gonna make Ciel smile.

(Ciel POV)

"She's so clueless. She really thought I was talking about Elizabeth." I sighed.

"Pardon me for asking, Master, but who were you talking about?" Sebastian asked as he brought me my afternoon tea.

"Who do you think?" I said sarcastically.

"Well, based on your recent behavior, with your pants bulging and all..." I blushed as I threw a dart at my servant. "That was uncalled for." he said, the dart in between his index and middle fingers.

I crossed my arms and turned away. "Anyway, I believe you were talking about (Y/N), my lord."

"Yes. I was talking about her. Now go get me a parfait." As Sebastian left, my thoughts traveled back to her. Her (H/L) flowing (H/C) hair. Her bright/deep (E/C) eyes. Why did she have to tease me so. I then felt my pants get tighter around my pelvic area.

"Shit! Not again! Sebastian!"

(A/N): Heyo! Sorry if this sucks so far. This is my first lemon, so I hardly even know what to do. I swear I'll get to the lemon part soon. I know it didn't happen in this chapter, but Ciel did get a boner for you. That's got to be something. Well, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bai!

Edit: I am finally staying to edit this book. I haven't done it because, well, I wrote this a long time ago, but I've started. No sleep till I'm finished!