Fall for me

Levy's P.O.V
.
.
.

"You're pretty feisty despite your height,"Gajeel laughed wrapping an arm over my shoulder.

I huffed shoving him away. "You're such a softy despite your looks,"I snickered.

He glared lightly though his lips formed a smirk, and his eyes showed amusement.

"I guess I am,"He admitted and grinned,then kissed my forehead. Then lowering to my ear,"But only for you."

Instead of turning red like I always did,I smirked. "And I'm only feisty for you."

"Just how I like it,"He licked his lips and wiggled his nonexistent brows.

"Get a room!"Natsu shouted from across the guild, a grin taking over half of his face. His arm wrapped around Lucy's shoulders, she was engrossed in a talk with Happy who was sitting on her lap.

I blushed and hid my face on Gajeel's chest. He placed me over his lap and wrapped his arms around my torso. "I would say the same thing to you Natsu, but it seems you don't need none of that seeing as there's another bunny on the way."

I felt jealousy stir in me. I stood up and smiled at Gajeel. "I'm going to the bathroom."

He nodded and kept staring longingly at Lucy. He didn't even notice the fake smile I had forced.

I looked at the reflection in the mirror. My eyes were getting watery. Even after so many years. Gajeel had never gotten over Lucy. They were history now. But I knew he silently wished I was Lucy. Lucy was now pregnant with Natsu's baby. Igneel. Lucy is 8 months now. It's been 9 years since Gajeel and Lucy had been a couple. My best guess was that Lucy had cast a spell on Gajeel. He was hopelessly in love with her. Yet he acted as if he loved me even more than he ever loved her. Worst is I believed him.

I sniffed a couple of times getting rid of the sad feeling that was overpowering me. I took in deep breaths and managed to smile at myself before walking out the bathroom.

"Why are you so quiet!?"I shouted to the guild sitting down next to Gajeel.

The guild smiled before beginning their usual brawls. I stood up once more to grab a drink from the bar. I sat on one of the stools and chatted with Mira keeping an eye on Gajeel.

Mira smiled setting down my strawberry sprinkled water. "How's everything with Gajeel?"she asked.

"It's good, no fighting for a month. I guess thats a good sign,"I chirped sipping my drink.

"Now will you really tell me what going on?"She smiled wider.

I paled and nodded slowly. "Some other time,but how are you and Laxus?"

She blushed. "Good. Really good."

I groaned placing a hand over my red face. "Not sexually Mira."

I ignored Mira as I watched Gajeel walk up to Lucy who was sitting alone because Natsu had left to join the brawl.

I couldn't hear what they were talking about because I didn't have Gajeel's awesome hearing. Instead I just watched the many emotions that crossed Gajeel's face.

Shy. Humor. Joy. Sadness. Embarrassed. Love...

Lucy shook her head before standing and stomping her way out of the guild with one emotion. Anger.

Gajeel was angry as he walked after her. I sighed and looked back at Mira. Who had a look of pity.

"I heard their conversation,I'm sure Natsu heard them too,"She whispered silently and nodded towards Natsu who was making his way out the guild.