Everything Has Changed

👣Everything Has Changed👣

•Zayns POV•

I took a long look at Niall and he blushed, he was still naked. "So... You're supposedly my teddy bear?" I did air quotes around the word teddybear. He looked down at his hands and nodded. "I still don't believe you." He finally looked up to let me see those beautiful blue eyes.

"I...can just go, I think my mom still lives in the same house?"

"Where are you from?"

"Ireland."

"This is London Love."

"I know where I am I'm not stupid, I'm already graduated you know, I have my masters as well." He spat.

"I wasn't calling you st-"

"Save it." Damn this Niall was mean, and well hotter. His usual blonde hair was brown, and his blue eyes were brighter,.... And now watering. I ran to his side.

"No, no don't cry. Don't cry." I was about to hug him but then I looked down, taking in his fit body in. "Umm...." I walked towards my closet and took out my favorite shirt and some sweats. After all he did look good in them in my dreams. I tossed them to him along with some boxers. "Look I'm sorry if you thought I was calling you dumb, but I'm just saying how did you get here if you were in Ireland?"

He put the clothes on and sat down on my bed, "Well like I said before, before the dragon ate my head off. Um I was making fun of this guy, he had a pink teddy bear and was talking to it like it was in love with it and then he said that the teddybear master was going to change me and so he did and then I waited nine years studying and then they finally called me for a mission and you were that mission, and now I'm back to myself." He fiddled with the hem of the shirt and didnt look up.

"So it was all just a mission?" I felt tears daring to fall. I quickly wiped them away, but it was to late he had already noticed and was by my side in no time.

"Course not." He gave a sad smile. "But I think that he's gonna send me home."

"Do you wanna go home?"

"Not really, cause then I won't be able to see you." I blushed and looked away. He hugged me and we stayed like that for a few minutes before my mom came barging in.

"Zayn time for sch-" she cut her self off, Niall pulled away from the hug quickly and hid behind me. "Who's this?"

"It's... Mum this is Niall"

"Oh like your teddybear." She said. I nodded.

"Actually mom this is my teddybear." She chocked out a laugh.

"Yea and I'm princess Leah." She stopped laughing when she saw I was serious. "But how's that possible?" I explained Nialls story and she just stood there amazed. Then I remembered something.

"I thought you were out?"

"We came home an hour ago to the house being totally recked but now I know why so I won't punish you to bad." I just nodded understandingly "So, is he gonna stay with us?" I looked at Niall and he was still hiding behind me. "We don't have a guest room Zayn." She pointed out. I shrugged.

"He can stay in my room." She gave me a knowing look and smirked. "What?!" I asked curiously. She just shook her head and headed out the door.

"She seems nice."

"It's just a mask, she's actually really embarrassing." He chuckled and it's like I fell all over again, but this time in real life. "I like your laugh." He smirked.

"So I've been told." I blushed once again and looked away. "You should get ready for school." I looked at him once my blush had died down.

"What are you gonna do while I'm gone?" He shrugged.

"Help your mom clean the house we recked." he winked. "or I'll just hang out with safaa. She was loads of fun to hang out with." I pouted.

"And I wasn't?" He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"You weren't as fun,but you were really mushy." I glared at him before smiling at him.

"By the way what did you do when you were with her?"

"Besides snog?" He said calmly, my mouth hung open and he laughed once again. "I'm just kidding love, you're lips are the only ones that have touched mine." I blushed.

"But it wasnt your real lips." Once the sentence was out I kind of regretted it. He put his hands on my cheeks. What was he doing? But before i could ask the question his lips were on mine.

______________________________________

There's ths first Chapter :D, love you guys, vote/comment/fan :) xx