Nadalie's origin

Nadalie is a weird girl with a bizarre temper. That's what she gets to hear a lot. Freak, weird, ugly, flat cheasted , bird nest, freaky eye. a shame, parasite All sorts of things you can imagine.

Nadalie is a girl with a lot of problems. She got bullied in school ever since she was 6 years old. Why? they thought she had funny hair and had alot of siblings, of course it's fun to make fun of her then. When Nadalie was around 10 years old she were in an accident when she went out sledding with her little sister. It was just a normal day or so they thought. They were just about to ride down the hill when she saw a girl with long blond curly hair standing right in the way of them, Nadalie yelled at her to move but she diden't Nadalie came really fasts with her sled and there she saw it, that girl build a bump right in the way where Nadalie were coming. She couldn't break so she just flew over that bump and right into a tree. Nadalie started to scream really loud and her sister came running but she was not for that much help cause she passed out when she saw Nadalie. A stick had gotten into her right eye and soon Nadalie passed out to because of the pain she felt. The last thing she heard was children laughing quietly and an adult screaming to call an ambulance. Ever since that day she got mad bullied. The first weeks she had an eye patch making everyone laughing at her and pushing her even more. They even tried to rip of her eye patch just to see her eye. And the worst part of this was that, that girl who did this to her, is in the same school but in another class.

When she got older she started to ignore everyone, she locked herself into her own mind. She had nobody, always lonely. And of course that girl gang. Those blond bimb*s, they were always pranking her, made her look stupid infront of everyone. But she made them regret what they done.

It was in 9th grade Nadalie had enough of them. She sat by herself as usual at the break and reading a book, when suddenly the book was smashed down on the floor. Nadalie looked up and of course they were standing there.

- Hey freak, you want to get a shower in the toilet seat again?

Nadalie didn't answer she just glared at them. The blond girl called Kim their group leader got annoyed at Nadalie for just staring at her. Kim then tried to pull Nadalie up from the seat but that was the last thing she should had done. Nadalie struggled out of her grip and stod up and looked kim in the eyes. And before Kim knew it all she felt was pain. Nadalie had headbutted her over her nose so hard that it broke. Nadalie then turned around to the other girls, they had fell from laughter to dead silence, they just glared at Kim and her bloody face. Then Nadalie knocked out the closest girl and pushed one of the others in too the lockers making her scream really loud. A teacher came out running and saw the scen. Nadalie was then sent to the principal and got banned from the school.

*le time skip 4 years*

Nadalie sat home and was half asleep in her bed. But it didn't last long before her mom called her down. She got up and went downstairs and she was met with a bitter look from her moms face.

- Where is my money?

- Ehmm that is MY money and I bought a new pair of pants for me cause my old ones Is trashed.

Nadalie said it as calm as she could but her mom didn't care about that.

- Well why couldn't you just asked your beloved foreign boyfriend buy you a pair then? That money belongs to me and my other childrens to!

- You just buy alcohol for dad with that money and what about me? I'm your child too! Aren't I supposed to have just a little money to buy clothes with?

Nadalie then tried to walk out from her mom but felt a punch in the back head and fell hard to the ground. Her mom had thrown a chair at her and was now screaming about how big failure Nadalie was and she had betrayed the whole family when she met her boyfriend. She stod up and walked up to her mother and spitted in her face. She got another slap but this time is was from her oldest sister.