Prologue

Only a young woman just about to leave high school knowing that her future is about to change. Realizing that there is one thing that is standing in her way, knowing that she has to make a decision on whether she is going to stay at her satisfactory level and not go to college or whether she is going to boost herself to concentrate and work harder so that she can get a good career after receiving her diploma in college. As she let herself think to long it is to late for her to apply to college unless she waits a year or applies in the next semester. Not knowing what she is going to do she sits there waiting for a sign or something to tell her what to do in the mean time.

As she waits for an answer to come to her school was over and she went to locker grabbing her school bag and heading on the bus to head home. When she sat down on the bus, some girl named Scarlett Post sat down beside me minding her own business and not even asking first. I mean how rude of her in my opinion. But then again she was brought up in a polite home, where manners were used for everything, you never put anyone down, and you always asked permission to sit beside someone, but that is besides the point.

After about 15mins of everyone loading on the bus it started to move. She was the second last person to get off the bus but that was fine by me. Once she got home something hit her, the only way that she is going to get better at school is to push herself to get the work done and make sure that the work gets done appropriately. That only means that she will be studying, getting assignments done and handing them in on the due date.

Knowing the pressure that she has to go through will she be able to pull through or will she crack under the pressure and break into a great depression...The only question that remains is, is it do or die.