Smile Dog (Ralph's Story)

"Hello?" Ralph Said "You have three days to send this."Said a demonic voice "Send what?" Ralph Said. But it was to late, The person on the phone had already hung up. A photo popped up on my screen while i was playing Happy Wheels. It had a very disturbing photo of a husky smiling at me. I jumped and quickly Turned off the screen of the computer. I turned on my TV and laid down. I could not stop thinking about that phone call and that photo. Finally i went to bed. I had a dream of my dog Getting smashed by the back door and he died. I woke up with a note on my door saying: Sweety, me and your sister are at Walmart right now be back in a bit!. I never liked the feeling being alone, so i called my dog Roxie but she did not come up, So i thought my mom let her out before she left. I went down stairs to eat some breakfast. A nasty odor was coming form somewhere while i was eating my breakfast. I went to go to the trash can but something caught my eye. I went to go see what it was i was thinking it was one of my sisters toys. i saw what it was. I wanted to vomit. It was my dog Roxie smash with the back door. Fly's were every where. I saw a note on the rotting corpse. It said: You have two more days Ralph two more.At this time i was shocked. I went up stairs to go on my computer. I sent the photo to this bully at are school. A pop up showed and it said: You Win! now that poor helpless boy is suffering. I felt bad but i knew i had to save my family. 3 Mouths Later. BREAKING NEWS: 2000 People had died because of this photo. They showed the photo on news! I felt bad For the people that were watching because they will be suffering too. it did not madder because my family is safe. My mom had went to go to Target and left me here alone. I locked my door, turned on my TV and laid down. Ring!!!! I picked up my phone. I was kinda scared but it was my mom. My mom was crying. She said that she had bad news. I said what?. She said that my dad had died because of a husky was on the highway. He crashed into a tree, smashing his skull. I said "MOM YOU NEED TO SEND THAT PHOTO TO SOMEONE ELSE! " she hung up. I had heard something under my bed...it was smile dog. I quickly grabbed my knife and put it behind my back. Smile Dog was saying something in his demonic voice. He barked and jumped right for my neck. I put the knife right by my neck so the knife would stab him in the mounth. And it did. I felt the force how hard it was on my neck, just imagine how bloody it would be if I didn't have this knife. I Took the Knife Out Of Him And Stabbed Him Some More. And I thought Did I just save the world?