Happy Birthday

Today is my 15 birthday. My parents told me to go straight home after school. They had told me that they have a surprise for me. My parents have the habit of sometimes giving me bad surprises though. its like they don't even know what a surprise is. I'm just going to be straight forward and say I'm nervous. It's most likely going to be a bad surprise. Here I am, about to walk in the door..

She opens the door and she couldn't see anything. Once she closed the door and turned around, the lights had automatically turned on and all her family and friends that didn't go to school today shouted out "Happy Birthday Rose!" 

Rose was surprised. The first people she saw was her parents. She walked up to them and hugged them both and silently whispered "thank you".

Rose's parents had responded saying "i love you" and "your welcome". When they let go of Rose, they said "Now here is $100. Tomorrow you can go to the marketplace with 3 of your friends and here is $150 gift card to"

Before they could finished, rose had shouted "HOT TOPIC" and hugged them tightly. Rose walked away and went to go put her money and gift card in her secret hiding place. She went to the party and started greeting people and saying "thank you for coming"

The party was over and Rose had a new blanket that her grandma had made her.
-------------------------------------------------------
Okay so I know that this was a boring chapter but promise the next one will be better. I hope you like the story and you keep reading. Have a nice day! :)