Chapter 1

"But I don't understand why I have to move all the way to Cali in the first place Tess! What if they dont like me there?"
"You should have thought of that before you went and caused all that trouble! You're a hybrid and you've almost exposed us not once but three times by using your magic in public that's why you're going to live with your aunt she's still apart of our coven she just lives a long ways away"
Tess was trying to explain things to me but it still didn't make since.
"Well why can I just go live with my uncle Max Jordan instead of my Aunt Agatha?" I questioned Tess.
"Because the coven descided it would be better if you live with your aunt your uncle's bad news anyway. Now are you finished packing?" She shot me a glare. I grabbed my bags and loaded them into the car, then climed in and slammed the door. She drove me to the airport and dropped me off.
I grabbed my bags and boarded the plane at gate 12. I took my Ipod out and earbuds plugged them in and dozed off. I woke up to the sound of the pilot saying we would be landing soon, I put my Ipod away and got off the plain. I seen my aunt Agatha and walked over to her. She helped me load my bags into her car and we drove off. She lived in a two story house about two miles from the beach. I got out and followed her to a room that would soon be mine. After unpacking I went downstairs and joined her for dinner. We didnt talk during our meal.
"So I hear you gave the coven quite a lot of trouble" She raised her eyebrow at me.
"They said I almost exposed them so they sent me to live with you" I told her.
"How exactly did you do that?" She gave me a questioning look
"Well this guy was bullying someone so I used my magic and made him trip, but I was hiding behind a tree so they couldn't see me" I glanced at my aunt to see her shake her head smirking.
"You can't use your magic in public" she scoulded me but was smiling. I gave her a small smile in return. I got up from the table and returned to my room.