Day 1 (Morning)

It was the first day of school after such a long holiday break.The alarm started to ring and you are woken up to the song of Infinity By One Direction that you set on your phone , considering it's the first day of school you didn't want to be late and give others a bad impression.

You stood up from your bed and walk towards your closet for a set of clothes , a white and black stripes crop top and a black jeans. Then you proceed to the bathroom and take a quick shower after you're done with showering you dry yourself up and wear the clothes that you have pick out for the first day of school.

You then went on to grab your school bag , Math textbook , Science textbook , English textbook and your notebook for extra notes. Soon after you have pack those books in your bag , you then grab your snapback with the name Niall on your snapback collection shelf and you took the name Liam too and put it in your school bag. You head out to your room and down to the kitchen to grab a piece of bread and bite it in your mouth while you wear your White Converse Low Cut shoe and take another bite of the bread before heading out to school.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Remember to vote , comment and add it to your library continue reading as I continue updating the story. :)