Black Roses [2]

She ran out to the cold night. The town was small they could not have gotten far she thought. The rain lightly stung her skin while she ran down the road. She herd it then the bang of the gate hitting the stop. She turned. No not in there she thought. Not in the grave yard. She had nightmares of this place since she was little, fearing what was in the dark shadows.

He could smell her, he chuckled he could smell her fear to. His strong arm was wrapped around the red heads waist. She was small very small he thought. Jewel just smiling away happy as could be. He kissed her neck he could feel her pulse on his lip his fangs scrapped her skin. She smelled good not as good as the blonde but sweet and he was so hungry. Just one bite, he was strong he could have this girls blood and still take the blonde.

She heard jewel scream. No please no she could not be hurt. Alexandria ran faster then she had before forgetting her fear she had to save her. She saw her then, the man or beast was drinking her blood!

"No!" she cried running up to him. He was going to kill her. She tried to pull him of her. He just dropped jewels body chocked screams failing to pass her lips.

Alexandria tried to run but he gripped her arm pulling her to he body. His eyes where black and soulless. His hair was dark brown almost black wet from the rain. His body was huge and strong she could feel his hard chest against hers. He was tall he towered over her. He smiled looking up and down her body. She shivered. All of a sudden he threw her against the wall, her head taking most of the hit. She slowly fell down the wall her vision going blurry. She saw him go up to jewel grabbing her head in his hands. She could just make out jewels sobs and pleas. She tried to scream tell him no "p...ple..ase" was all he could say

"I am just stopping her from turning in to a vampire" his voice soft and smooth.

Everything was so confusing vampires no they were not real but he, she could think her head was killing her. Her vision growing blacker and darker. All she could think was this man was evil.

After dealing with the redheads body, he walked up to Alexandria. He should not have hurt her like that. He stroked her cheek she was out cold. He lifted her body in to his arms holding her close to his chest. He walked out the grave yard stepping in puddles from the rain which had stopped. As he walked out the grave yard he whistled twice. A huge grand carriage flew down from behind the clouds. Pulled by two black horses their eyes blood red. They stamped there feed as he opened the door and sat down pulling the unconscious Alexandria in to his lap. He kissed her forehead letting his lip travel down to her cheek then her lips where he stayed.

He pulled away. Her lips tasted sweet but with a spicy after taste leaving him wondering what her blood would taste like His fangs started to grow, he kissed her neck licking it. He pulled back he could not take her blood now. Not like this. He looked over her body she was so beautiful how had this gorgeous creature remained a virgin? He thought about removing her top but could not.

The carriage stop he pulled Alexandria out with him and lifted her up in to his arms again.

She began to wake moving in his arms she opened her eyes to see his once black but now deep blue eyes staring at her she screamed and tried to jump out his arms. He chuckled and whispered in her ear.

"I like it when you struggle"

She stopped shivers running down her spine. She turned her head away. She gasped.

"welcome home" he said kissing her cheek.

Home! She thought this is more than a home this is a huge castle. The bricks were dark a dirty the windows where huge it even had towers. Why would 1 man like to live in this huge place it would be so lonely she thought. What he had said to her soundly sunk in

"I will never live with you!"

"you don't get to choose my sweet fairy" he said holding her tighter he would not let her go!

"I do. I do. I do!" she screamed soundly getting the strength to jump out his arms. She started running. Where she did not know. She ran in to something or someone. How had he moved so fast she did not under stand she looked up at him. "My dear you are in the supernatural world, a girl as beautiful as you would not last long in this world." he said smiling down at her.

She screamed hitting his chest "no! I will not live with you you're a blood sucking murderer you killed my best and only friend you horrible beast" he growled and grabbed her by the neck his other hand on her waist pulling her to his body she tried to pull away but he was to strong.

"do you know what you are? You are my slave! I am your master you will obey me or else you will be punished!" he shouted at her making her body tremble in fear. "I will have to think of a punishment for your outburst and you trying to run away but now I am sleepy"

She felt him throw her over his shoulder she whimpered she did not want to go in to the castle if she did when would she come out?