Entry 1

Dear diary,

Today was actually better than any other day. The boys were calling me names again but that doesn't matter. I also found out that a boy likes me, But he's popular. His name is Oliver. The popular girl has her eye on me, to make sure I don't go out with him. She likes him to. Her name is Caitlyn, we used to be good friends until she ditched me for popularity. I miss her, always at my side is where I would find her. Now all we do is argue, I want my best friend back. Anyway, Oliver was flirting with me today, and I don't regret a second of it, especially with Caitlyn watching. She was staring the whole time. Then Oliver asked me if I wanted to meet up with him at lunch, I accepted his invitation. Lunch was the best, just me and him under the blossom tree. But of course, Caitlyn had to be watching. Afterwards me and Oliver kissed. While we did I heard someone gasp, it was Caitlyn. After we broke the kiss we laughed at Caitlyn. Then he said something I would never imagine, 'I love you Tiffany'. I was fangirling inside and loved every second of it. I told him that I loved him back. He smiled, his smile was so handsome. He was about to ask me something then the bell rang to go home, he offered to walk me home. Once I got home, he asked me to be his girlfriend, I said yes!

X Tiffany X

End of entry one!