The New Girl

Ariella's P.O.V
I heard my alarm on my phone go off. I had it set to play Hotline Bling. I was annoyed with how much it was played but, I like the beat. When I looked over at my phone I saw it was 8:44. I was dreading going to school. Today summer was over and it sucked. I always was the "new girl". Ever since my dad died we moved from
state to state. My mom was an actress so when she got parts in movies we had to move. We moved to Florida at the beginning of summer. Summer sucked this year like always I had no real friends. I made one "friend". Her name was Debby the only reason we were "friends" was because I had to use her phone to call my mom. Oh crap it's 9:50 I got to go. I ran to the bus nearly missing it. When I got to school I had to go to the main office to get my schedule. My first class was Art. I was late but I really didn't care. I knocked on the door the teacher opened it I just stood there with about 20 eyes just staring at me. She introduced me "Class this is Ariella. I expect everyone to be nice to her."
I looked up and saw this boy with these beautiful hazel eyes. He looked at me and I quickly turned away. "Go sit next to Hunter. Raise your hand Hunter." It was that one really hot kid that I caught staring at me great. quickly say down. "Hey my names Hunter. Wow she's hot. Oh crap did I say that out loud." I laughed and we got on with class. I knew him from somewhere but, where?

Hunter's P.O.V
It was around 9:55 when we all hear a knock on the door. Mrs.Adams opens the door. There was this beautiful girl with long dark brunette hair. The teacher said her name was Ariella. Isn't that a Disney Princess's name or something, never mind. I couldn't help but stare at her. She got to sit next to me or should I say I was lucky enough to get her as my partner. I accidentally said she was hot. Oops. I'm pretty sure I was blushing like hard because she was looking at me funny.

*lunch*

Ariella's P.O.V
"Ariel!" Someone yelled. I didn't bother turning around to see who it was I knew that voice. It was Hunter. I felt a hand touch me on my Shoulder. I looked back I was right. He introduced me to some of his friends. "Guys this is Ariel. The girl I was telling you about. Ariel, this is Aaron, Chris, Alex, and Vanessa. We are ditching to go to this paintball place. Wanna come with us?" "Sure" I actually wasn't sure if I was sure but I kinda wanted to go.

* After Paintball*

Ariella's P.O.V

I overheard Hunter and Alex talking about YouNow and that's when I realized where I knew him from. He was a YouNower! I definitely wasn't a fan. They are stuck up rich boys that don't care about any one else including their thousands of fans. " Ariel, you up for pizza?" Yes I really was but not with you. "No I'm gonna head home cya!"

~ hope you guys enjoyed my new series! Theirs more to come soon! Follow me ~ Alex