Second chance?

Chaerin's P.O.V.

It's been many hours since I've started working here at this company. I must say this company is very nice. I don't really know who is the boss but you know, I only work here for the money. And of course, a good job.

"Chaerin, how are you? Long time no see!" That's my friend. Bom Unnie. She is like my sister.

I stood up from my chair and gave her a big hug. "Unnie! I didn't know you work here."

"Of course you don't, you don't come and visit me anymore." She said pouting.

"Unnie, don't be sad anymore. I promise. Next time, I will visit you often." I said.

"By the way, I want to invite you later after work so we could hang out. I really miss the old you Chae." She said. I can sense she's sad.

I hug her and said, "Unnie, you know that I am very busy these days. But don't worry I will still visit you and Minkki---

"Did I heard my name?" Minkki???

"Minkki! You are here!" I said as I release my hug from Bommie Unnie and hug her instead.

"I am here because Unnie said that I should help her since there are no classes today." She said.

"I guess we are complete." I said still a smile on my face.

We were shocked when we heard that cute voice we were missing.

"No you're not!"

"Dara Unnie!" Minkki screamed in a whisper tone.

"I miss you Minkki!" She said and hug her tight. "Bom!" She said and hug her also.

I pouted. "Seems like you have forgotten me."

"Hahaha. Of course not. Who would forget you cutie poutie?" Dara Unnie said and they laughed.

"Who said that you should give me that nickname?" I said pointing at her.

"No one. I just came up with the idea." She said then chuckled.

"You know what, we were just thinking that we should hang out together. I know we missed each other so much. Why don't we feel that we are complete?" I said and they smiled.

"Okay. Later after work. Noted. I will go back to my doings because I don't want the boss to get mad." Bom Unnie said and Minkki followed.

Before Dara Unnie left, a question escaped from my mouth. "Who is the boss?" I asked accidentally.

"What??? You seriously don't know who's the boss?" She asked looking at me puzzled.

I shook my head for a no.

"He's Kwon Jiyong." She said.

Kwon Jiyong? So, he's back.

"He is a well-known businessman in Korea. He is the hottest like hello did you just see his face like wow." Dara Unnie said and I chuckled. "I gotta get going now Chaerinnie. See ya later!" She said and wave her goodbye.

What's up with that Kwon Jiyong now?

---------------------------------------

Jiyong's P.O.V.

"Babe!" I heard a flirty voice entered my office.

"What do you want? Sex? Sorry no. I'm busy get out." I said.

She came closer to me and sat on my lap.

"You know what baby, I was just thinking at maybe you know, we can do some sexy time right here right now." She said and her hands started to move all over my body.