Life Of A Athlete (book 1)

Introduction

This book is jut dedicated to my athletics team 'AVAAC'. Everyone whos supported the athletes and the club i would just like to say thank you too.

The book begins with the inspiration ive had from the club. Ever since ive started at the club ive been inspired so much with the older athletes and coaches. Wheneer i go into competition when im sprinting to the finish i always here the coaches shouting at me "come on you've nearly finished, you can do it!". I just have one big beam on my face. I can't ask for a more inspirational club!

My goals in the near future is jut to be sucessful in athletics and improve on my times! At first my times were rubbish but the more competitions ive been entering, the better my times have been! Recently ive not just been doing sprints but also ive started getting into jong jump. Long Jump is something i really enjoy along with sprinting.

Hopefully soon i'll be getting more books up and next time there will be a book on friendship in the club. But for now im just gonna take you through the excercises we as a club do. There are plenty of excercises we do some of which are running up grass hills, sprinting up hills, and sometimes we do concrete running. Un-forunally we havn't got a track to run on at the moment and its hard to improve but im getting there.

I'd appreciate it if you'd vote for me and read more of the short books in the future. Thank You. Bx