My Lovelife Story

It's about a guy who always have problems in his life. He always try to be strong enough going through all the problems by himself. His name is Waffle. He's just a guy who always having problems with his lovelife stories. It all started when he found a beautiful girl. She was like an angel to him. He promised not to cheat on her if he could be her boyfriend. He cared for that girl, he couldn't imagine how's life without girl but until this one day when he found out this girl is cheating on him. That day, he thought it was one of the best day for him. He was having fun with this girl, laughing with her, telling stories, holding hands, kissed her cheek and even hug this beautiful girl. She's slim, hot, has the same high and 6 days younger than him. After hugging, she gave her phone to Waffle and asked him to held it becuase she wanted to go to toilet. He was boring waiting for the girl, so he decided to opened the phone and checked it. He found out she's cheating on him by chatting with a guy and telling him that she loves him. Waffle couldn't held the pain and he gave out all his anger by smashing the tables, shouting at people and punch people. From that day, he thought she's not the one for him and tried to moved on. Then he found this one girl that really understands how he felt that time and because of that, he started to fall for this girl. She's perfect but she didn't felt the same way as waffle felt for her. Waffle try and try and try to get this girl, but this beautiful girl won't let him go inside her heart. He gave up for this girl. Finally, his crush said that they can just be friends forever and always. She's really a beautiful girl to him. Since that what she wanted from Waffle, he finally tried to understand it and go with the flow. He has this one bestfriend who likes him from the day they known each other. 3 years of knowing each other. It's a long time for her to tell him how she felt for waffle. She told every single tiny problems to him and wanted him to understand how's she felt about her lovelife stories. She was trying to make Waffle felt pity to her and wanted him to be her boyfriend by giving so many clues to him. She invited him to her birthday's party. From that day, Waffle realised she was into him. Waffle didnt realised it was time for her to cut a slice on the cake, he was busy playing with his friends on the bouncer. And then, she came to Waffle and ask him to opened his mouth. She put the cake inside his mouth and he was blushing. He felt like it was the best moment in his life. After that, they played bouncer together, slidding down the bouncer and laughed so hard. They were holding hands. It was 11 pm and Waffle had to go home but they just couldn't get enough of spending time together. But somehow, he had to go home too. Then she accompanied him to the car and said good bye to him. Once Waffle got home, the first thing he did was opened his laptop and signed in his skype. Let's just called that girl "Panda". Panda was online that time so Waffle invited her for webcam. She was so shy and Waffle found it was so cute. Until 2 am in the midnight, they're still skyping. Waffle was really happy that time and thought she was the girl he's looking for all the time. He falled for Panda so hard. So one day, he decided to tell her how he felt for her. He proposed her in the middle of the night through skype. She was blushing and closed the skype, she couldn't stop smiling. Out of sudden, she opened her skype and said yes and then Waffle smiled so hard and was having cramp on the cheek. They were making silly faces and laughing together. Every night they skyped. They had so many sweet moments but only one moment he couldn't forget. The moment when they went out together and he bought a rose for her. He got into the car and act like nothing happened. He was staring at Panda, and she asked him " Why are you staring at me? ". Waffle took out the rose and gave it to Panda. Panda was so speechless and took it. She kept on hitting him, crying and smilling. Waffle couldn't handled seeing her crying, he cuddled her and kissed her cheek. But it was sad for him, he got to go home in less than a minute. Before he went out the car. He held both of Panda's hand. He thought of kissing her on the lips but Panda was closing her eyes. He was thinking only in few seconds, he kissed her cheek for the second time that day. A really long kissed on the cheek and went out from the car. It's the last time he spent his time with Panda. Days and nights, Waffle kept on thinking of letting Panda go because she was falling for other guy. It was the saddest and the most hurting moment for him. So a few days after that, he let her go. It was the tough moment for him. He regret of doing it but he just had to. It was for her happiness. Until now, he still loves her but he has to forget her after what she had done for him. Waffle now afraid of having relationship and start a new life. He wants to go out from his country and try to live by himself.

The End.