S.I.D.S.

this is a true story about the short life of my little sister.

September 9 2010, my little sister Cierra Lynn Marlow was born. she was the cutters thing in the world. she was 7 lbs. 4 oz. 19 inches long. she was gonna be tall and skinny. as she got into the 6 month stage she was having body problems. she wasn't getting enough iron. but after about 2 months her body got over that. at this point she is 8 months old, she's healthy, she's learning words. first mama, than dad, she couldn't early my whole name so she called me sisi.her first birthday came. we had a little party for her. just family no friends. now she's learning to walk, run,........fall. she got a good amount of bruises from falling and getting hurt. 1 year 1 month, were going good, she's having fun. 1 year 2 months, same thing, she's playing lots, having fun. 1 year 3 month. she's healthy except there's a syndrome building in her body that nobody knows about. there is no way to tell if a kid has it it is undetectable. so there was no way to stop what happened next. Christmas day, so much fun. everybody got what they wanted. Cierra slept so good that night. December 26th, we all spent the whole day messing around with our new stuff. we are all very tired so we go to bed, not knowing that the next morning something horrible would happen. as Cierra lies asleep in bed S.I.D.S. which is the syndrome she has, sudden infant death syndrome, begins to take over her body. slowly, everything inside her suits down all togeather. she dies. that morning u wake up, go over to wake my sister up, I rub her back, telling her its time to wake up. I uncover her, roll her over. right then I loose it, a part of my heart was lost right at that moment. she's purple. she passed away 2 days after Christmas. 2 days after her passing was my parents anniversery, December 29th. they didn't celebrate. 2 days after that,December 31stasr day of the year was her funeral. the second saddest day if my life.she had a pretty pink casket. she was barrier in her Christmas dress. I miss her so much.

she is the little girl in the picture on the cover of this book. she passed 2 days after that picture was taken, it was taken on Christmas day.