Meeting The Band

VERONICA'S POV:

Zayn and I have been talking through out the whole flight. We started to become close as we both got to know each other better. He was flirty from time to time but I just found it cute! He told me about a friend that he had, named Andrea and he was thinking about asking her out. I thought it was cute and encouraged him to go for it. He offered to give me a ride to the hotel that The Wanted were staying at and I gladly accepted the offer.

"Can I see the address?" Zayn asked as we got into his car. Harry didnt really talk much. I wonder why. Harry sat at the back, allowing me to sit in the front.

"Oh, okay! That's a five star hotel!" Zayne informed me as he started the car and drived.

"Oh cool!" I smiled, excitedly.

"Hey, Veronica? I'm just asking, but do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Umm... Not since yesterday. Why?" I asked.

"Oh because it looks like you seem to have guys drooling over you." He said glancing at me.

"Why would I have boys drooling over me?" I asked raising an eyebrow. I never thought of myself as pretty. I always thought that I'm always far away from being pretty. People tell me that I need to have a better look in mirror but I tell them that they need glasses.

"Did you just seriously ask that?" Zayn asked chuckling. I kept my eyebrow raised and nodded for him to continue.

"Look at yourself!" He exclaimed chuckling.

"I don't see anything." I said looking at myself in the mirror.

"Your fit! You have curves that girls will kill for! Then your hazel eyes! How can you not notice?" He asked as he gestured towards my body.

"I-I don't know. But thanks!" I appreciated what he had said but really just shrugged it off.

"Welcome but I was just telling you the stuff that you don't see..." He grinned as I smiled and shook my head.

"We're here..." He announced.

"Great! Umm... If you want you can come in-" I spoke as I got out the car.

"No it's fine. It's getting late anyways. So..."

"Oh it's fine! Well bye-" I said looking through the open window.

"I can walk you to your door if you want." He asked and looked at Harry for approval. Harry nodded and gestured for us to go in one hand while his eyes never left his phone.

"Mm... Ok. Lets go then!" Zayn was soon by my side, hooking our arms together.

"Okay... So their door is room 197.

"Okay..." He said and guided me towards the elevator. The doors opened and revealed a guy reading a magazine. He stepped out of the elevator and let us go in.

"Why was he reading a nude magazine?" Zayn questioned as the doors closed.

"Mm... Maybe he's desperate? I don't know?! But I do know that he's a perv!" I said quietly on the last part. We both looked at each other and burst out laughing. The doors opened and we stepped out.

"Well there's your door." He said as we were walking down the hall and came to a stop.

"Oh well, thanks for everything!" I said and gave him a hug.

"If you want we can hang out tomorrow and afterwards we can see a film at my place?" He asked.

"Yeah, if I don't have any plans with work and all." I sighed, stopping in front of a wooden door.