39- Off to Sorrento

As I hit 5k I thought I'd write another chapter for y'all <3

Erin's POV

It was half 5 in the morning and we were about to leave for Sorrento. Emilia and Eduardo were wearing pyjamas whereas I was wearing a fluffy jumper and leggins and my uggs. We got in the car and left for the airport. We quickly stopped at a breakfast cafe before we headed to our gate number. We then got on the plane. I sat next to Mum who was next to Eduardo. Behind us was Emilia, Dad and Tasha. It was very funny before we took off as Eduardo started to look at the safety booklet which made me and Mum laugh. We then took off and our 3 hour flight began.

Jonathan's POV

The flight went smoothly. It felt so short compared to VidCon and Playlist! Three hours later and we had touched down in Italy! We then got off the plane and got onto a bus which took us to the airport. After collecting our luggage we got collected by a cab which took us to our hotel. We are staying in the same hotel as we do every year as when we got married we had it at the hotel.

"You excited friend?" I asked Erin as I turned around to point my camera at her.

She nodded before switching her focus to her phone again.

"Kids and technology!" I sighed laughing. Anna and Tasha laughed to.

We then swiftly arrived at the apartment. It was a big apartment with three bedrooms, a massive bathroom and a massive lounge. Erin and Emilia were sharing a room like they do everytime we go on holiday. Eduardo had his own bed in our room this time. Tasha was having her own room again to. Before unpacking we went to get lunch. I had the usual mozzarella and cherry tomatoes. Erin had pizza, Eduardo had spaghetti and Emilia had pasta. Anna and Tasha had seafood. After lunch we headed back to our apartment. We then unpacked all our stuff before heading to the harbour to go on a boat trip. The boat trip was so cool! We got to dive into the sea and explore loads of caves. Anna, Emilia, Eduardo and Tasha didn't get in the sea but Erin and I had such a good time swimming around in the caves.

We then went home and decided to go to bed as we were very tired.

The beds were so comfy that we all slept strait away with no stress.

I love Sorrento. Every year we come back and it means more and more to me each time.

Hi guys! Thank you again for 5k! Sorry this is a short chapter x

Bye friends!

Don't forget to hit the poo poo button!

See you in the next chapter...

Steph x