A Day Out With My Everything ❤

As soon as Darnell pulled off I turned the radio on to 98.9. They were playing Doing It Wrong by Drake. That song had so many memories..

Darnell - You really love this song.

Me - Hell yeah , this my shit.

Darnell - *shaking his head* You a whole trip and back *laughing*

Me - That's why you love me!

Darnell - You right!

Me - Aren't I always?

Darnell - Nah , but where did you wanna go to get something to eat at?

Me - McDonald's.

Darnell - Oh word , that's the next right turn too.

Once we got to McDonald's it was still morning so i got an Egg McMuffin , Hashbrown, And Orange Juice. Darnell paid for it of course.

Me - Thanks babe!

Darnell - Your welcome baby.

I started to tear that food up, it was good too.

Me - Babe, where are we going anyway?

Darnell - Relax, i got this you just eat & enjoy the ride. *smiling*

Me - Ok, Daddy *winks*

Darnell - Stop ! Now is not the time or place *smiling hard*

Me - I'm not doing anything, *smirking*

10 minutes later...

We pulled up at the mall. And a big smile grew upon my face because Darnell knows I'm a shopaholic. He looked at me and smiled.

Darnell - Let's Go !

Me - *smiling & getting out of the car*

Darnell's POV

I could tell that Serenity was happy that we were about to go shopping because that's her favorite thing to do. But, this was only suprise number one, number two was coming later after we got done shopping at the mall.

Serenity - ooowwh babe , Victoria's Secret got their semi annual sale going on now.

Me - let's go in there then.

We walked inside of Victoria's Secret & started to look around at all the different things that were on sale. Serenity seen all types of underwear that she wanted, she got them of course, that's my baby.

Serenity's POV

As soon as we got in Victoria's Secret I fell in love with everything that was on sale. I wanted so many pairs of underwear & outfits that it was ridiculous. I got them too, thanks to my baby.

We left Victoria's Secret & my babe wanted to go inside of Foot Locker to get a new pair of sneakers. He seen these bangin pair of Blue, Black, and Green reebok Pumps. Once he got his sneakers we went to Forever 21 & got another pair of camo tights but they were leather & had studs on them. And i got a floral high-low dress too. After that i didnt see anything else i liked in there so we left.

Darnell's POV

Me & my baby were having such a good time shopping together as usual. I wanted to go to Champs to get some cargos & another pair of sneakers.

Serenity's POV

My babe got some cargos & sneakers & the last store I wanted to go to was Traffic so i could get another pair of timbs, some studded ones tho , and get a pair of combat boots.

15 minutes later ...

We were both done shopping & decided that we were ready for suprise number two..

We left the mall & drove down a main highway, I didn't have any idea of where we were going so i just got on my phone & got on Twitter & Instagram for a little bit. Sooner than later we pulled up to a jewelry store.. I looked at Darnell confused while he just looked at me & smiled.

Me - Darnell, what is this?

Darnell - You'll see C'mon.

We got out and entered the jewelry store. It was very nice in here, Darnell told me to walk around & look to see if i seen anything i liked while he went and talked to the man at the counter. I didn't really see anything i liked but this specific necklace with a ring and bracelet to match it.

Darnell's POV

I talked to the man at the counter about my order for Serenity that i had ordered about a week ago. I went back over to Serenity and asked her did she see anything she liked & she said no besides this one specific set. I was shocked to see the one she liked was the one she liked.. I knew my baby's taste. She's gonna be so suprised, I can't wait to see the look on my baby's face once she sees this. The man came back over to me with a bag and the set was inside of it, I then told Serenity to close her eyes and pulled the set out & told her to open her eyes. Her facial expression was unexplainable, her eyes started to tear up and she hugged and kissed me.

Serenity's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes, this set was so beautiful and the same exact one that i liked out of them all. I can't believe it.. My baby actually knows my taste in jewelry. I love him so much , i couldn't ask for a better day with him. He was my baby , my love , my heart , my EVERYTHING. I want this forever!!!

Next Chapter ??

✌✌ ❤❤