Moving

* Hey guys thanks for picking this book. I am thinking of doing this book in a diary way so like putting dates and stuff like that. Last thing this is my first book so please don't be to mean thank you!!!*

Saturday 28 of November 2015
                   Parents house

Mom is in the kitchen making dinner. Christmas is so close and I know what I want. I want my own house so I can have my own space and privacy. Me and my friend Jessica were thinking of moving in together but I don't know how to tell my mom or dad.

I can smell dinner from here. It smells like roast beef, my favourite. I wonder what the special occasion is?

15:52 Saturday 28 November 2015

So me and Jessica were thinking that before we tell our parents we should look for a house that we both like. We don't want to live in an apartment or a big house so we thought we should look in the newspapers, phone, laptops and friends and see if we can find the perfect bungalow for us.

Me and Jessica have been friends since kindergarten. She has been my best friend since 2nd grade and now she is more like a sister.

My parents aren't rich but they are not poor either. The money is good  and we manage it good. We don't buy stuff we know we will never use and that is bad for our health.

Jessica said last month that if we want to buy a house we must save all of our money, so that is what we did and so far we have $269.73 between us.

I am hoping to find a house that me and Jessica love. I hoping it is not too much to buy. When we move in we have to pay for food, rent, water, a car and furniture. We may also have to get a job I will probably be working in a coffee shop.

Jessica will probably do anything, she alot smarter than I am and she can do anything when she puts her mind to it.

I am going to call her now.

"Hey Jess."

"Hey Lil, what's up? "

"Nothing. I was wondering when you would like to go house hunting"

"I will check my calendar and see when I am free, and text it onto you"

"Yeah, that's fine. What you at?"

"Watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix. What about you, what are you at"

"Nothing much just being lazy"

"Hey I will talk to you later and are we going to college when we move?"

"Yeah if we have enough money"

"Ok thank you.Bye"

"Bye"

I am excited aboutoving out but also scared and ashamed because my parents love me and want me to make them proud and I don't want to disappoint them or make them upset. What if they need me and I am not there to help them. I really don't want to leave but I also want to leave. I want to leave because then I do want I whenever I want without my parents complaining, but maybe Jess could do that job!

I would like to stay close to family in case they do need anything. At least if I am close they can come visit me or I can visit them. I can come home for Christmas and have turkey and everyone home. Christmas is my favourite time of the year because everyone is happy, there is people singing Christmas carols, presents amd the Christmas movies with the fire lighting and snuggled in my pajamas.

I might not be able to write in this book every day maybe once a week.

Dinner is ready, mother is calling me. Jessica texted me and said that tomorrow we will be going to look for a house and if we are lucky we might find the right one.