Blood Drop 1

~.~.~Kojou's POV~.~.~

I was going to the bathroom thinking there was no one there. I had opened the door to go use the bathroom when I saw Yukina changing. "GET OUT YOU PERVERT" she yelled before I ran out yelling sorry. I am Kojou. The worlds strongest vampire. The girl was Yukina. My "observer". We were walking to school when I heard natsuki-chan scolding someone. I told Yukina, and we tried to tip toe to get pass natsuki-chan. "Hold it right there Kojou!" She yelled while looking at the student she was scolding a moment ago. "But natsuki-cha.. OW" I had yelled. She hit me o. The head. "Its natsuki-sensei you idiot!" She yelled. "After school, come to my office with that girl next to you" she told us. "Yes..." Yukina and I said in unison.

TIME SKIP

We left to go to natsuki's office when we saw a explosion of fire a few miles away. We ran to the site.

-=Yukina's POV=-

"Stay here" I told Akatsuki-senpai. "No. I will go with you!" He argued. After a bit I finally said fine and left. The enemy was a man with a white cloak over his body and a black glove on his left hand. He summoned monsters after me and Senpai. I was fighting monsters off when the man had shot a spell at me without me noticing. Akatsuki-senpai blocked the spell, but got hit instead. Blood splattered everywhere...

Thank you for reading my first fan fiction! I need a new cover so if you guys can make one, please send it to me though gmail. If you need my gmail PM me that you need it. Shout out to lopezer1 for encouraging me to write this. I will write a chapter every Saturday. Bye!