1. Introduction

It was morning. The alarm clock woke her up, too early than usual. She stood up, draw the curtains and watched the beautiful blue sky. She turned back to her bed and saw the rumpled sheets on her side. She wished the other side was occupied by someone. But who?

She ran into the kitchen to enjoy her coffee and to read the newspaper, like every morning. She wanted her life to change radically overnight or something new to happen, because for some time her life took a break.

She loved as every morning to leave the house and walk along the boulevards, to admire the crowds and how everybody was rushing somewhere, but she wasn't.

She hoped that each day will be a better one and maybe one morning she won't walk alone, like crazy.

She stopped at the coffee shop, because one coffee wasn't enough for her and she needed more caffeine to resist all day. She went straight to the table next to the window, to watch the people who were passing by. It felt like a detective and all it needed was a camera. She stared at the cup of coffee until she heard the doorbell sound. Immediately she looked at the entrance.

In the coffee shop a tall, well dressed guy showed up, exactly the type she liked. A long wintercoat, a scarf around his neck, a pair of boots and aviator sunglasses. The flavour of his perfume, took her breath away. A perfect combination of woody ingredients, which makes him look elegant. She couldn't look away from him. She was chasing him carefully. She thought that could be her lucky day.

He took his coffee and sat at a table close to hers. He took out the laptop and started typing. At one point his eyes met hers. He looked for a few seconds and then he returned to his laptop.

She felt ashamed and maybe her cheeks were already burning like fire. She tried to get back in shape and took her phone out from her pocket. She wanted to text to someone, but to who? It was too early for her friends to be awake at that hour. She was wondering what he was typing? But maybe she will never find out.

She glanced at him and again their eyes met. They smiled for a moment to one another. She had remembered that she had to go to the office. She got up and walked away smiling. She seemed happy and started smiling more. She thought that she will return soon at the coffee shop, hoping she will see again the mysterious guy.