Prologue

Nearly two decades have past since the plague's existence and along with it came loss, tragedy and extreme grieve. A man by the name of Lowell Ysherik ran the group fighting the epidemic. His group known as the MAOE which is the medical Association of Europe. They claimed to have done all they could but tried isn't good enough. As the plague spread through the Mediterranean and Europe it killed 30 to 60 percent of Europe's population which meant 20 million people and one third of the continent's population. Everyone was expected to have died, everyone except me. In 1995 Ysherik was suspected of infecting people with the virus, I know because I saw him and i watched him as he tore them down one for one. I was extremely young back then when no one believed my speculations until it was too late. It's true as the song goes "Hatishu, Hatishu we all fall down" all but one and me i'm on the run for as long as it takes and as for Ysherik the bastard still lives but not for long.

This is my first attempt, so I know by the looks of things you're all thinking this is some historical book but I promise its not. It's just a tiny stepping detail used to frame the story. Hope whoever reads this finds it interesting enough to vote for and comment.
Keep up the love for reading wattpad
Old Soul.