Chapter 1- Tears of Joy

Today is my Shifting Day. I woke up this morning feeling fuzzy. I looked up to see if my cat Meister was on me. He wasn't.

Suddenly my room door is opened with my best friend, Christian smiling behind it. "You ready to shift, Finnie?" He said.

"Hell yeah I am. Whats the plan?"

"Get dressed to figure it out. Wear something rippable. I will be back in 5."

He rushed out to god knows where. I started to undress and head to the bathroom. On my way to my bathroom and studied my naked body. I looked over my curvy figure and smiled. This is what thick is. In the shower, I turned the water on cold to wake myself up and thought about today. Today is the day of the full moon. The day I shift. I should be happy. But i am happy just on the inside. I'm a pretty apathic person.

Five minutes later I get out of the shower. And once again i see my door open but instead of Christian, I see one of the twins. Buggy I think. I look a little closer and noticed he blank eyes. Yep that's the blind one. Buggy has been my friend since we were in diapers and so has his death mute twin sister, Blossom. I didn't attempt to cover myself because not to be rude but what is there for him to see.

"Whats wrong, Buggy?"

"Today's your shifting day. Right?"

"Yeah. What about it?"

"I got you a gift."

He handed me a flat square box. Inside was a silver spiderweb choker.

"Its a shifting choker. It shifts with you so you can where it as a wolf too."

I studied the necklace a little longer before walking up to Buggy to hug him. But he quickly stopped me.

"Don't forget your naked. Hug me later." And with that he left.

I quickly got changed into a khaki knit sweater and some light jeans. I threw on my nude flats and minimal make up. And as for my hair. A messy bun worked out fine.

Downstairs everyone was waiting. Blossom signed to me. Took you long enough. Everyone else could mind link because they already since they already shifted. So sign language was our only form of communication.

"Have you guys seen Meister?" I asked.

"He went out for his daily hunt." Christian said coming from the kitchen smiling. "Ready to shift, Finnie?"  He said, for the second time today.

"Grab the bat. Buggy, I want you to swing it over my body and hit my back, as hard as you can. But before he does that, Blossom and Christian shift. And you to Buggy, when your done," I said.

Christian and Blossom shifted. Christian into his speckled wolf. And Blossom into her small grey wolf.

Suddenly Christians wolf started whining and he quickly changed back.

"You OK?" I quickly ran to his side to see what was wrong.

"I forgot my contact." He said as he pulled it out and threw it. Showing his one grey eye while the other was its natural hazel. He quickly shifted back and nodded his head to Buggy, signalling him to continue. I rose up and took a few steps back and bent over ready to have my spine broken.

PAUSE

In order for me to shift, I have to feel one if the two things.

Excruciating pain.

Or pure happiness.

I choose the first one. And rumor has it that the worse pain it is, the better healing abilities you would have.

PLAY

Buggy gently laid the handle of the bat on my back. He tapped once. Then again. Then mid tap he lifted the bat up and swung it over my back.
I felt the crack before I heard it. But before i could feel anymore, I blacked out.

Fifteen minutes later...

I wasn't surprised when i didn't feel any pain. I knew i wouldn't. I guess my healing abilities kicked in. I slowly opened my eyes to see Christian licking my cheek. His wolf look at little sad to see me go through that but when I stood up he became relieved. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. I am a wolf. Finally. Even though I was what I called a generic wolf, my color would set in later.

Just like babies, wolves all come out the same. All a generic grey. Some stay grey like Blossom and Buggy, while others get there color or colors based on the moon goddess wants.

I know we look beautiful da-ling but we can't seem in love with our selves. A voice from inside me said. My wolf. OK, but just a little bit longer. I thought. I moved my tail up to see it. And it is SO CUTE.

OK guys. I'm about to run upstairs to shift back. Come up in 5. I mind linked to everybody. They're nods let me know they said OK.

Five minutes later, a soft knock rapped on my door.

"Come in."

Blossom walked in first followed by the boys.

"I want to test my healing powers." I said as I grabbed the knife I picked up earlier. I quickly cut my palm only feeling a slight pinch. Seconds later the cut was gone. Whoa.

"Well that's one quick cut." Christian quipped. He took the knife and started throwing it in a circle. He caught it on the handle. Then he caught it by the blade. Idiotically cutting himself. The blood came fast. But usually it would heal fast but this was Christian and his healing wasn't as good as an average werewolf.

Touch his hand and pick 4 words. His hand will heal with your touch. My wolf said.

I grabbed Christians cut hand and with my pointer and middle finger on the cut and muttered the words. When I looked up then cut was gone.

"So you can heal others too? Impressive. What were the words you were saying though?" Christian asked.

"I said Sailor Finn Healing Touch."

That was cool. Blossom said. But you guys forgot Buggy doesn't like the smell if blood.

Oh shit! I'm Sorry, Buggy. I forgot.

Its OK. I'm just in my room now. So what now?

Tomorrow, My shifting week continues. Its the day I find my mate. Hopefully.

_+__+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+__++_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_++_+_+_+_+_+_+__+_++__+_+_+_++_+__+_++_+_++_++_+__+_+_+_++__+_+_++_+_+__++_+_+__++__+_++_+__+__+_++_+_+__++__++_+_+_+_+_+_+_+__+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Hey peoples!!! The picture above is Finnley. Just imagine her with red hair. I just wanted to say that I know my story isn't like other werewolf stories on wattpad and I hope you guys don't mind. I just wanted to come up with something new and fresh to give a new look on werewolves.

Peace✌