Chapter 1

This book was inspired by the YouTube video above. (harry styles + selena gomez "we'll always have paris.." By eleftheriaa)

Selena is sitting with her feet propped up on the coffee table and let out a groan. She and Harry, her neighbor and sort of friend, have been studying french for the last two hours. Harry was trying to help her learn. He knows French perfectly. He was the assistant teacher in the class as a punishment from the principle. 

"Why did I even take this class?" Selena asked herself out loud causing Harry to chuckle from his spot beside her. He was laid out, his legs across her lap under her text book. 

"I have my suspicions." Harry said giving her a wink. He has been teasing her since she was in the first class saying that she joined just to be taught by him. Mostly because she had already got her requirements for graduation with the two years of Spanish. She had been the one giving out tutoring Harry. "I think you use school to make me come over and hang out with you." 

Selena gaped at the curly haired boy, "You were the one who asked me for help in Spanish in freshmen year and you were the one to ask me if I needed help with my french." She said.

"I meant kissing, it was a joke." Harry muttering with mock annoyance, pushing her shoulder. 

"If you were the last boy on earth I wouldn't let you teach me 101 on kissing." the slim girl replied with a playful grin. Then she pushed the book and his legs off her and to the floor. 

He grabbed her pulling her close to him, "You don't know. I could be the best kissing teacher ever." He said tickling her sides and she squealed squirming. 

"Harry! I hate tickling!" She screamed between laughs. Once he finished, placed his hands on either side of her head, leaning closer his calm breathing with her quicker breath. She never realize how beautiful he was. She knew he was attractive, so many girls thought the British boy was hot. But he wasn't hot he was beautiful, with his green eyes, long eyelashes, dimples, and pink lips. He had some "flaws" but she found the pink spots along his face human and made him that much more perfect. 

Harry's lips were about to touch the dark haired neighbor's, Harry was thinking she wouldn't think he liked her he just playing with her. "Are you sure you don't want some lessons? After one kiss you might want more." He whispered, his lips brushing hers. Then he kissed her softly. 

Just as she was about to actually kiss him back the locks were turning in the front door. Her mother must be home, she'll have to thank her mother someday. She would have kissed him again. Harry and her pulled away, him grabbing the book from the floor and he started reading out loud something from a random page. He probably wasn't even reading from the right chapter. 

"Would you two help me unload the groceries?" Selena's mother asked.

"Sure thing." Harry jumped into action. Already making his way to the door while Sel took her sweet time. Walking out beside her mother.

"What have y'all been up to?"

"Nothing much, Harry was trying to deflower me." Harry froze, hands holding bags, back to the two Spanish women.

"Selena! Don't say such things, you'll give the boy ideas." Her mother said. Harry grinned at Selena when he mother wasn't looking.

"He already has ideas." Selena muttered as he and her mother walked inside.