1. Where it all Began

*Andy's POV*

My friend Ashley and I were on a walk because it was a beautiful day in L.A. I passed a Seven Eleven and wanted to get a drink, I told Ashley. In reality I thought I saw a hot girl through the the window. Ash knew something was up. "I think mainstream society has affected you. Usually you would want to go in here. You thought Seven Eleven was gross, what's next Starbucks." Ashley said with a giggle.
"Okay okay, you're right. It's just that I saw a Katie in there. Dude I swear!"
If my friends and I see a girl that's a 10 or higher we just say, "look a Katie". "You're such a player. You just got out of a relationship." He stressed.
"Well I'm ready to start a new one!"

*Ella's POV*

As I walked out of Seven Eleven some very tall, attractive guy swooped in front of me.
"Hey baby what's up." He said.
His voice was surprisingly deep, way more deep that you would think from looking at him. He had soft features that melted my heart.
"What's your name." I asked him excitedly.
"Um I have to, I mean my mom just texted me I gotta go." He said in a high toned voice.
"How old are you, 12" I said in a cocky voice.
"I'm 24 for your information." He snapped back.
"Maybe my moms' not from around here and I never get to see her." He said sounding more snobby than ever. "I didn't know, sorry can I have your number." I replied knowing I was taking a big chance.
"Why should I give the girl that just called me 12 my number."
I was so embarrassed from his remark.m "Come on just give the pretty girl your number." The guy next to him wearing face paint said.
"Oh and what's your name" I asked him.
"Oh I'm Ashley and what's yours"
"I'm Ella." I said blushing.
"I'm not here to make conversation with this bitch, let's go Ashley." The tall one said, sounding very angry.
"I gotta get her number first." Ashley said defending me.
"You go along Andy, I'll catch up."
Andy started walking away in a fast speed. We returned numbers and he caught up with his friend.

*Ashley's POV*

"What was all of that about Andy. You see your mom all the time." I said.
"I thought she was hot but she turned out to be not." He said disgusted.
"You don't need to be so crabby. Is this because you got dumped." I said instantly regretting it.
"You think I got dumped?"
"Well I was over that day. I mean I heard the whole fight. She said "I'm done" then left and slammed the door."
"Let me tell you something Ash." His words pierced through my skin. "That piece of shit bitch cheated on me. Your testing your limits" he said.
"Sorry I get it, breakups are tough." I said trying to calm Andy down.
"Ya think." He said.