Larry Stylinson smut One-Shot

"Harry." Louis moans out. He was currently sat in Harry's lap, Harry sucking hickeys all around his neck. They were on a plane at night while everybody was asleep accept them and the pilot and assistant pilot. Harry moves from his neck to his lips turning his head slightly to deepen the kiss.

"How about we move this to the bathroom, so that we don't wake the boys if you catch my drift." Harry said cheekily, referring to Liam, Zayn, and Niall. Louis flushed bright red as he nodded, eager to get some relief on his straining cock. Harry picked Louis up putting his hands on his lovers bum, Louis putting his arms around Harry's neck. Harry walks them over to the bathroom. He goes inside, shuts the door, and locks it.

Harry takes his shirt off with Louis following soon after. Next is the pants, those coming off faster than the shirts, both boys eager to get some friction on they're clothed erections. Louis moans as Harry grinds on him.

"Do you want me to eat you out Lou? Would you like that? Because I know your quite the slut for it huh." Harry asks, Louis whimpering at Harry's words getting even harder, if that's possible.

He nodded quickly. Harry slowly slid Louis's boxers telling him to get on his hands and knees on the bathroom floor . Louis scrambled quickly on the floor, looking all pretty spread out for Harry. Harry got on his knees leaning down licking a big, fat, stripe across Louis's hole. Louis whined high in his throat, grinding backwards wanting more of Harry's tongue. Harry holds Louis's hips still and circles his tongue 'round and 'round Louis's hole. "P-please!" Louis exclaims, just wanting Harry's tongue inside him.

Harry spreads Louis's legs apart a bit more, before quickly sticking his tongue all. The. Fucking. Way. In. Louis cries out in pleasure, back arching. Harry sucks and nips at Louis hole, Louis letting out a chorus of ohs and ahs.

Harry pulls back, marveling at his masterpiece. Louis hole is red, puffy, and more loose than Harry had thought it would be. "Aw, it looks like we won't be needing to finger you anymore Lou." Harry says feeling a bit disappointed, but knowing that the disappointment will go away as soon as he's inside Louis. He pulls his boxers down, Louis looking at him with lust and greed, pulling his bottom lip in between his teeth.

"Hurry up and get that monster inside me before I go insane." Louis say urgently. "Don't have to tell me twice." Harry say quickly ripping open the condom packet he brought in here, rolling it on his dick and lubing it up. He lined it up to Louis' still dripping saliva hole, and pushed in a little bit.

Louis squeezed his eyes shut, the feeling a bit foreign since he hasn't had sex in a while. Louis adjusts quickly and says "Move." Harry pushes all the way in until he's balls to bum. Louis grinds back on to harry. Harry pulls out slightly and pushes back in, Louis mewled, fucking mewled. "Faster." Louis said. Harry picked up the pace changing his angle, hitting that spot that almost had Louis falling down.

"Your such a little slut Louis, having sex in the bathroom on a plane. Only a slut for me though, right?" Harry asks, Louis nodded. "Use your words , love." Harry says. "Yes, only a slut for y- OH YES!" Louis says, screaming out in pleasure as Harry hits Louis' prostate dead on. Harry smirks hitting it over and over again. Louis feels that familiar coiling feeling in his tummy. "M' close." Louis warns. Harry reaches in front of louis' and grabs his dick, jerking him off. "Come on Louis, cum for me." Harry whispers in Louis ear jerking his dick faster. "Harry!" Louis screams, back arching far.

The feeling of Louis tight heat clenching around him was enough pleasure to get him coming hard. He milks him and Louis through it like he always does. Louis sleepy, like he always is after a good fuck. He grabs one of the rags you use to dry your hands with a gets it wet to clean them off, and the floor. He dresses Louis back up along with himself. He picks Louis up and Louis lays his head on Harry shoulder. "I love you." He says kissing Louis' temple.

"I love you too." Louis says back sleepily. Harry walks back to their seat sitting down with Louis on his lap, head still on his shoulder. He rockets Louis to sleep, falling asleep himself. They just stay like that, in each other's arms. They end up waking up quite late the next morning too, and I'm pretty sure EVERYONE knows why.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my very first smut One-Shot book I've ever written so please no hate. If you want to hate go write ur own fucking story to hate on, cuz this is my first book. To anybody reading this, thank you so much I really appreciate it. IGGBYE!