Chapter 1

Beep....beep...beep
I got up and smashed my alarm clock on the floor
"ESMAE THAT NOICE BETTER NOT BE WHAT I THOUGHT IT WAS!!"Justin my brother started yelling from outside my room.
Oops
My eyes opened to a black room with a mirrored ceiling,I looked at myself in the mirror to find my black hair was tangled and my black makeup was smudged,you could say I looked kinda like a clown.
I got out of bed and nearly tripped on an empty vodka bottle while saying some colourful words.
I think I have the biggest hangover going.Justin slammed the door open
"Esmae what the actual f*ck!"he spat
"Oh shut up I got a hangover you twat"my voice sounded hoarse and my body moved at a slow pace down the marble staircase.
"Esmae....I thought you said you would stop drinking"his voice was filled with worry
"I will.....just not today"I smirked
As I got downstairs the maids and butlers gave me a worried look,awee they do care.i reached the kitchen and was greeted by my favourite person in the world,my little sister.
"ESMAE"she screamed as she saw me.and yes my headache just got worse.ouch.
"Hello cat"I spoke with a tired expression as I hugged her trying to control not lashing out at the 3 year old for screaming in my ear.
"Hehe,Esmae look like a zombie"she said while in a fit of giggles.i could see the cook Jessie found my look amusing too.
"Jessieeeeee" I whined
"Yes Hun?"the 27 year old said
"Can you make me tea please?"
"Sure"
I smiled and walked upstairs to get dressed.I curled my long hair and fixed up my makeup and put on a pair of black ripped jeans and a red tank top.i never considered myself pretty but everyone around me says they would die to have my looks,it pisses me off.
I got my bag and ran downstairs
"Here is your tea princess"jessie said in a sarcastic tone that make me laugh
"Thanks peasant"
"Any time kiddo"I went to the lounge and watched the vampire diaries while I drank my tea.After I was done I got my bag and my car keys to my motorcycle and took off to college.

As I pull up i see my gang approach me.
"Esmae babe,where were you yesterday"jet says
"If I know Esmae she was probably sleeping around with another guy"Mollie says
"Ummm actually I was just getting wasted in my room"I said with a hint of a smile.
I swear I need a better gang.the 8 of them are crazy.
I glance over all of them smiling at me.
Jet,he's my most trusted friend and co leader of the group.mollie,is my drug dealer and an expert hacker.zack and Trevor are my guards.and jade,Sophie,Darren and aiden are my spy's of the gang.
People know we are a gang but no body knows what kind of stuff we deal with or who the real leader is (me) we kept it a secret to protect everyone in it.
"Esmae we are going to the club tonight you coming?"jet said in a hopeful voice
"Hmm sure, I need a night out anyway"I smiled at the guys then headed to the college gym.
"Esmae wanna race?"jet said with a mischievous smirk
"You know I will win what's the point?"I challenged
"Well,if I win you have to kiss me"a devilish grin spread across his face
"Hmm fine but if I win you have to pay for all my drinks tonight,deal?"
"Deal"
We called Mollie and made our way to the field.
"Ok"she said"you have to get to the other side of the field and back,first one back wins"
Me and jet glared at each other trying to put one another off.
"3...2...1GO"
Jet quickly put his foot in front of me and tripped me up while he ran for it
"JET YOU BISH"I yelled as loud as I could
I got up and started running but he beat me already.
As soon as I got to the Finish line he broke out in a fit of laughter
"Shut up jet you cheat"
"I still won babe,I will have my present later"he winked and took off to his car.
Mollie was standing with a smirk on her bright pink lips
"Awe esmae he likes you"
"Hehe I know,it's cute he thinks I can be his"I proud smile stuck on my face
"Esmae soon he's gonna want more than being friends with benefits"
"I know..."I said and walked away.
---------------------
All the girls were round my house getting ready
"I swear Your house has gotten bigger since I last been here"jade said
While staring at the glass chandelier.
Mollie ran up to my room and opened up my walk in wardrobe
"IM HERE MY BABIES"she yelled while hugging a tight red silk dress and a pair of gold high heels.
All of us broke out into a fit of laughter.
After two hours we were ready.i wore a tight short plum dress and black stilettos,and damn did I look sexy.We all  walked down the stairs to be greeted by the boys.
--------
We arrived at the club and we skipped the line making a lot of people angry.i walked up to the bouncer
"Long time no see Chris" I spoke to the old friend like family
"Ahhh hello esmae babe,go straight into the vip room I saved it for you princess"I kissed his cheek and ran upstairs to my favourite room in the club.

After us all getting drunk we decided to go down to the dance floor and party
The guys had already found some girls to toy around with for the night but jet stayed and danced with me.
"You wanna get out of here"he said while biting my ear.
"Hmm sure" I said with a cat like grin.
We walked outside and got in his car and drove to my house.i sat on his lap straggling him while he drove.as we arrived I pulled him into the mansion and ran up to my room.
"Esmae I love you,you know that right"
"I know..."I said while he made a love bight on my neck.he crawled on top of me  pinning me down to the bed.his lips passionately kissed mine and our tongues battled for dominance we stripped each other of our cloths and pulled the covers off of the bed.
"Esmae your beautiful"jets voice was filled with lust as his hands ran over every bit of my body.moans where the only thing that came out of my mouth,his hand crept around my waste as he put his head to my breasts,he looked up at me with eyes filled with lust as he said
"I don't care if you have a daughter Esmae,I will will always love you"the twisted words that came out of his mouth made me loose my sudden mood my face turned into a dark expression
"Esmae?"
"Get out..."
"What's wrong"
"I SAID GET OUT"my voice boomed through the room and in seconds he took his cloths and went.