The one

First chaprter:

    My name is Sara Bellts and ive been alive for 432 years. I was born and raised in Nashville, Tennessee. Around the year of 1990 the Old Man In The Hat became a huge part of history, but yet no one kows him. Well it makes sense  year of 2432, no one knows him or at least they say. Anyone brave enough to mention his name or his story gets taken away by the government. Luckily i kept my mouth shut . I silently paid attention for years. To what you might ask, well, its a guy named Jay Corret and this is his story. Now you must be dieing to know why the  Man In The Hat was so important, well he was a cerial killer and he is my killer.

Jay was born on the road in l.a. California on june, 5 2000. Now you must be wondering how he could still be alive well that'll come later. Now jays parents christina and jack, traveled all over collecting items and selling them, they never actually settled. once jay came along , travel well became very difficult.  

Now at this time the old man with the hat was around and was still a criminal but he wasn't at large so no one really paid attention, but he did take a couple lives. You must know though he is NOT and i repeat NOT an evil man, he was cursed for stealing from a wich and hes forced to wear the hats of his victims. Sad thing really he was immortal so he could hunt forever, just part of the curse.  

Now jay was a burden for his parents way of living so they finally decided to settle, but that didnt work out too well ,because they didnt know how. They traveled around the u.s. for months until they finally found a decent place to settle.  

It was around Jays 1st birthday when they first got here. It was a small house on the outskirts of the city of Nashville Tennessee. The house was made of wood had three bed rooms and two bathrooms and had an underground compartment. It had been abandoned for years so the wood on the house was chiped and dark, the lawn was coverd in dead brown paches of grass, and the windows were ckraked and spooky. This gave the house a very erie feeling. Christina loved the house though, i have no idea what she saw in it though. Jack , on the other hand didnt like the house, kept cursing at christina as they were moving in saying things like  

" were you drunk when you bought this house " 

" no dear ive been sober for 3 years you know that! "  

" they must have given you a concussion to buy this house, maybe i should give you another one!" 

" jack, please stop, lets not do this here and not infront of jay." 

or " are you blind this house isnt worth 5 bucks!"  

" I'm sorry dear "  

" you better be, we spent 5 million dollars on this house and you better find a way to pay it back to!"  

" i will i promise" this would go on for days and days. 

This is the part were i come in, you see i lived across the street from jay and we heard all of his parents fights. Sometimes my dad or mom had to go over to stop them. I met jay for the first time when i was two and he was almost three ( by the way hes only two months older than me ). Jays parents were fiting again and he got scared and had ran out the house screaming " elp elp dada goin to kill mama , elp elp" he kept saying that until my mom heard him, she ran outside super fast and told me to go get my dad and I didnt question her or hesitate i just ran.  

" mama nee you and see soun mad"  

" is it because of the neighbors " 

" i tink so" 

" o god, o god"  

He left the room in a blink of an eye and i followed him but not going as fast as he, so by the time i got in the living room my dad was gone and my mom was in there with a kid i had never seen before. My mom was soothing him and wiping his tears away.