The house in the woods.

My name is Alex. I was walking through the woods. While the brittle branches of trees snapped beneath my feet. I walked upon a cabin. It was a huge log cabin. I was curious if anyone lived here so I knocked. No one answered. So I opened the door. Come to find out some one had lived here but didn't anymore. I thought to myself this place could be where my friends and I hang out we could bring our xbox 360 and hook it up and play video games. One day we came back and there were cars there so we hid behind a tree. We slowly crept up to the window to see who was in there. The owner of the house was there. He picked up our xbox and slammed it on the ground. We all stumbled up in there and he said why are you meddling kids in my house. We ran as fast as we can back to my house. We didn't go back. So we established a club house of our own in my backyard. The old guy drove by in his 1999 Ford Mustang. So we noticed he wasn't at his house. So we ran to the cabin at opened the front door and a net fell on us. He knew we were gonna go back. He set a trap. He came back in about  15 minutes of us being trapped. He saw us and cut the rope open and then tied us up in rope and put duct tape on our mouths.