DNA

CHARACTERS: Harry, Natalie, Zayn

Introduction; Natalies P.O.V

It's my first day of Senior year. Im very nervous because I switched schools. I went from a small high school in Tennessee to a huge high school in Massachusetts. My mom died last year from cancer. Im 17 and I live with my father and my big brother.

Chapter 1:

Natalie's P.O.V

I usually sit in the front of the class, but now there are bigger classes I'm sitting in the back. There's this boy who sits 2 seats down from me and seems very shy. His name is Harry Styles. He has very dreamy eyes and is very tall. Anyways, my boyfriend Zayn is on tour with his friends Luke, David, and Charlie. I miss him a lot, but I feel like he doesn't miss me at all. He hasn't called me or face timed me at all yet.

So today my English teacher paired people up in groups of two. Guess who he paired me up with, Harry Styles. We got in our groups and started on our project. I noticed that Harry was looking at me as if he was staring straight into my soul. I just kept my eyes down and was working on our project. I picked my head up and stared into Harry's eyes. We stood there for a minute or two staring at each other. As if it was love at first sight. Who am I kidding?! I have a boyfriend!

Harry's P.O.V

I kept staring at her not listening to a word she has said. Her eyes are crystal blue and her hair is beautifully brown. I've never met a girl as sweet as her. After a two minutes she turned her eyes away from me, and I stopped looking at her. We worked on the project all the way until class was over.

The bell rang. She went out the class door and went to her locker. I noticed my locker was right next to hers, so I went to open up my locker and I said "So are you from here". She looked at me with wide eyes.

Natalie's P.O.V

I can't believe his locker is right next to mine. Is this a sign I thought to myself? When he asked me if I was from Massachusetts, I answered back with "No, I'm from Brisbane, Australia."

Harry said, "Why don't you have an accent then?"

I said, "Because my family moved right out of Australia when I was 1 so I didn't get used to the accent."

Harry's P.O.V

I would've never thought she was from Australia. I want to know more about her so I asked her if she wanted to skip class with me and ride in my car since it was raining. She said yes, so we snuck out of the school and ran to my car. I opened up the door of my car for Natalie. She looked scared as if I was kidnapping her. I wasn't.

Natalie's P.O.V

I can't believe i'm actually skipping class. I've never done this before and what if my dad finds out? He has enough trouble in his life. Anyways Harry started driving and when we got out of the school parking lot, he asked me how old I was.

I said, "I'm 17 how about you?''

Harry said, "Im 17 too"

I think its cool that were both 17 but what if Zayn finds out that im hanging out with this other guy? He would beat me, that's probably why I'm so scared to do anything around Zayn.

Harry said, ''So do you have a boyfriend?"

I said, "Yes, his name is Zayn and hes on tour with some of his friends making music."

Harry looked a little sad now that he knows I have a boyfriend.

Harry's P.O.V

Im a little mad and sad that Natalie has a boyfriend. By what she has told me so far, I feel like I would be nicer to her and treat her like a woman. I wouldn't be an alcoholic that never talks to my girlfriend and beats her. Maybe Natalie could break up with Zayn, but I bet she would be too scared.