Friday..

"Hey Ryder wait up will you?!" I turned around and saw my best friend, or practical brother Dustin running towards me. He was tall, maybe six foot tall. so him running towards a potentially short statured person as myself looks, well a bit odd I would say. We defiantly stole a lot of curious glares from the crowds of students around us. I don't exactly care for them watching, its just I don't exactly enjoy the weight of it. don't they have something more important to do then watch two out of place teenagers. I guess not.

"Dusty slow down there your gonna run your feet off if you continue running after me like that." That was a very cliche quote from one of my favorite movies, "still song". its a sappy romance between a two nineteen year old girls. in the scene the quote originates from, kelly is chasing after amanda who is about to board a plane to go to france so she could live with her family. she didn't want to go but her parents were making her come home. But yes it is my favorite movie, and its the only romance film I enjoy. See me and Dustin are the outcasts of my town because we are into the gore and horror side of reality so we have a hard time making friends besides each other.

"Really Flynn stop quoting that movie, at least quote something from the saw movies or hellraiser. Then and only then will I ever understand anything you say." Wow I think im going to make him watch this movie. "So anything interesting in the papers today or is it just the same old media stories?" Me and Dustin have a hobby of tracking down hauntings and posessions in our local area. Not much happens alot so we mostly spend our time looking into near by towns instea, but today in the paper there actually was something.

"I told you not to call me that, just because theres a devisly handsome man in a childrens movie na
Ed after me doesnt me you can call me by his name thank you. And Yeah actually there was something today that is more unusual then what we usually see." I got out the newspaper from my satchel bag and flipped to the pages till I landed on the ones I wanted. "Here look at this, local boy Jimmy Silco disappears in abandoned house on fourth avenue. Thats the third disappearence in that house this year, police have it closed off right now for investigation but they should be hone by tomorrow morning right?"

"Yeah they should be. So are we taking a peek inside this house tomorrow night or are you getting me excited for nothing because if thats the case ill be upset and youll have to carry my greifing balled up body home."

"Of course were going why would we miss out on such a joyous occasion? This house was always creepy but didnt look like the paranormal type, guess we were wrong with not going there sooner huh?"

"Definatly wrong. So the usual I meet you at your house with all our stuff and we go?"

"Yeah, sounds like a plan, hey my moms here I have to go now see you tomorrow Dusty." I got in my moms car and slipped in my headphones, leaning my head against the cold window glass watching the world rush by me as we headed to the solitude of our home. I cant wait until we explore this abandoned home, I wanna know whats there, what or who took those three people. Guess I wont know til I get there..

__________________________________________________

Alright so thats the first part of the weekend off, I didnt edit it or anything so feel free to correct me on anything. I will write the second part shortly, hope you enjoy ^___^

~~Erin (Kitty_senpai)