My minecraft story

I look around all I see is mountains and grass not a tree in sight. I decide to collect dirt to make my first house.

As I break the dirt one by one. After I have 35 dirt blocks it's all ready noon. I started up a mountain to what was on the other side.my Feet start to hurt I stop and sit on the cool ground. I look at my hunger only 3 left where on earth am I gonna get food? I think to my self I look around on the mountain be side the one I'm on I see a pig and 4 cows. "Really" I say aloud. The sun starts to set I know I got to make my house. But of corse I keep going. 5 seeds 35 dirt and 1 meat stick left. I start building my house. It's 3 by 3 and 2 tall. I sit all night can't do a thing about 5 minutes in I break 1 block and look out. I can tell this is not a normal world. 2 ender dragons are flying above me , 3 withers on the other mountain , about 20 or so creeper in a small pond at the bottom of all the mountains and about 300 bats flying every where. Then I here a voice " it's up to you to get this world back to normal. You will need 600 bat harts and 50 wither harts and 20 ender dragon heads. Take them to the temple of light and drop them in to the well. It's up to you to save this world." Said the voice "why me?" I say "I will send you help when needed you have 3 months before the world is ruined."