Chapter 1: The Assignment

Frederick Bond got a call from his superior, Mr. Frank Lyon, telling Bond to come to the agency. So Bond took a sip of his martini, put down the glass, and grabbed his car keys. He walked quickly to the door, down the stairs, and got into his Jaguar. He started the engine and drove off to the agency. He arrived at the agency and parked the car in the parking deck, and took the elevator up. He greeted a few of his fellow agents and went straight to Mr. Lyon's office, Mr. Lyon greeted Bond and said, "I have a top secret assignment for you." Then Bond took a seat to listen more closely, Mr. Lyon said that he has to go to the Appalachian Mountains at 500 feet to retrieve the stolen gem from Mr. James D. Stone. "This mission, if you choose to accept it, will be very dangerous." Bond said, "I'll retrieve that stolen gem, or else my name isn't Bond." Then Mr. Lyon said, "I knew I picked the right person for the job, you'll have to leave right away and catch the next flight out, dress warm." He said with a smile. Bond got out of his chair and said, "This is as good as done." Bond left the office and took the elevator down to the parking deck, got into his car, and typed in the airport address into his GPS on the dashboard. When the directions came up, he started the car and proceeded to exit the parking deck.