The new face

Malia *

I walked through the entrance hall and looked at a spinning Lydia. At the end of the aisle Liam and Mason.
The sounds around me listened to like a dull tone. I saw in front of me and walked quickly into my class, there were also Stiles and Scott, both occupied with themselves. Stiles glanced at me and I to him, but I shaked my view identical to an open seat and sat down.

"Tomorrow 'all eyes began to me the lessons" I heard our teacher. "That's Liv, your new classes comrade" I looked at her and she had slightly darker skin. And the longer hair but curled, not as made, no, lure nature.

She had brown green, eyes maybe grayish. She had a flower on top and black jeans combined with a red leather jacket and brown boots.
"Madam tell what about youselves," said the teacher, "Yes .. My name is Liv Madison, I'm from LA," she said. Apparently no one had questions so you should look for an empty seat and sat down beside me. She had a smell in itself because I could not identify, looked skeptical, and she noticed it and looked at me and smiled, "Hey sorry but maybe you have a checkered sheet?" She asked me and I nodded, I pulled one out and handed it to her. The thanked.
After class Liv asked me if she could come with me to the cafeteria and I agreed. We sat at the table, "Hey what are you reading?" She asked "Um nothing got me only been interested in" I said, smiling, shortly afterwards Stiles and Lydia sat with us and discussed something, and as expected, than also came Scott, Kira, Liam and Mason.
Stiles stopped short and looked at Liv he pulled his eyebrow "Who is that?" He asked, looking at her penetrable. "That's Liv, Stiles, since today in our class?" I said, Stiles grinned and said, "Hey I'm Stiles, Lydia, the Scott, Liam und Mason" and he pointed to the particular. We talked afterwards.
That was the first time that we really have once again entertain us.