Day 1. The Arrival

It was 4:00p.m when Ryan and his mom arrived at Ryan's uncle's house. They was going Christmas shopping that night because it was black Friday. Ryan's cousin Jessica wanted to go along. Ryan's mom didn't care if she tagged a long with them. It's now 4:15 and they are leaving to go shopping.
As they arrive at Wal-Mart to begin Christmas shopping they all split up. Ryan's mom says we will meet where we came in and then get in line. Ryan and Jessica both said ok. They are in line to check out and it's a long line. They can't wait to get out of that store.
They finally get to leave and went to Kohls afterwords. They were as Kohl's for an hour. It's 8:00p.m and everybody is hungry. Ryan's mom wanted white castles to eat. Jessica and Ryan wanted McDonald's. Jessica and Ryan went across the road to McDonald's. As they are waiting Jessica asked Ryan if he would help her sneak out when they got back. Ryan said he would help if she told him who she wanted to go with and why. Jessica said she was going with her boyfriend Devon and they was going to do naughty things together. Their is done so they head back across the street.
They get done eating and decide to go to shoe carnival. They left shoe carnival and it's now 1:15 a.m. Ryan's mom said that they are going to go to 1 more store. They go to Kmart and once they leave its 2:00 a.m so they decide to head back.