<One>

<Bella>
I snuggled into the large teddy bear that rested on my bed. Terrible deaths would pop up at any given moment.

I sat up in a cold sweat, I decided it was enough. I crawled out of bed and made my way to the kitchen.

I pulled out a glass and milk, I hated milk but it knocked me out. I started to hear footsteps and whispers. I turned around, no one was there.

I gulped down the rest of the milk and turned around. I came face to faced with a red eyed boy. He covered my mouth before I could scream. "Shut up, Chandler wouldn't want a fight." He hummed.

People came from upstairs with bags, how aren't my parents not hearing this?! "Stop thinking to much." The boy snapped. "Will you shut up and let me think!" I snap back.

"Strike 1." He hummed again. I rolled my eyes, "you need to change clothes. Or you could stay in those." He says referring to my pant less legs. "I'll stay in these." I say raising an eyebrow.

"Great choice." He leads me to the door, two cars blind me. "Turn of your headlights!" He yells. The headlights flicker one more time before going black.

I get in the first car, it was cold as snow in there. I put my legs under my shirt. "Are you cold miss.Mason?" The man asked from the passenger seats.

"What do you think?" I ask, he turns around and wraps a blanket around me. He smiles and turns back around. The blanket smelled of death and mint.

I fell asleep anyways, I missed mr.snugglesworth, he would be perfect. I was having more nightmares.  I soon wake up to a jolt. My door opens, the man grabs my hand and pulls me out.

The house was huge and old, something about the house seemed off. I didn't like it but it's better than sleeping in a car all night. My stuff was carried into the house.

I followed in behind the bags, they set them down on the carpet. "Okay, I guess your wondering who we are. I'm Alec, this is Josh, Hayden, and Harry." He announces. "We know who you are by the way." He says putting a hand up.

I nod and lean against the wall, they all were staring at me awkwardly. I looked down at my pant less legs. I chuckled lightly and grabbed a pillow from the couch.

"Chandler should be here any moment now." Josh says looking at the clock on the wall. The front door opens and a male figure pops in with another guy. He looked at me for a while, "And that's Chandler." Hayden says.

Gosh, he was hot. "Hello princess." He cooed. He wrapped his arms around my waist, I stood still for a minute before I felt something hard pinch my back. I quickly wrapped my arms around him.

"Good, now let's get to your room." He says leading me up the stairs. He pushes open a massive door. A huge bed and my things sat. The comforter was a red. "Do you like it?" He questioned. I nodded slowly.

I still wanted to know why I was here and not in my bed.  "I'm sorry it's not like your house, but it's something." He says. I completely ignored his words.

The way his shirt hugged him wanted to make me scream. His pants so tight they looked like they could burst any moment. "Bella?" He questioned snapping me from my thoughts.

"I-uh yeah..?" I ask, he chuckles. "Are you still tired?" He asked. I nod quickly, he smiles and picks me up like a child. He lays me on the bed and kisses my forehead before leaving.

I turn over and fall asleep quickly.

<Chandler>
How am I supposed to kill her, I sat at the kitchen table. I was so angry I wanted to beat the living s out of someone. I threw the glass across the room and stood up. Bella, her name sounded sweet.

I can't kill an angel. It's impossible, I moved every ten minutes trying to think of something. I already killed her parents. If she runs away she has no one else.

I have to protect her, I will not kill her. That's a promise I shall never break.
.
.
.
.
.
<Bella>
The next morning I got up early and showered, I got out and put in a sweater and shorts. I pulled my wet hair into a messy bun and went down stairs. Eggs, bacon and pancakes I smelled. I quickly ran to the table sitting down quickly.

A few moments later Chandler came down with no shirt on. I probably was drooling, I snapped back to reality when a plate was sat in front of me.

"Morning Kitten." Chandler says kissing my temple. I smile softly at him. He sits across from me. His plate has something different on it. It looked like blood. I finished my food and took it to the kitchen.

I started to rinse the dishes and wash them. I was pulled by my wrist, I turned around coming face to face with Harry. He pulled me into the dinning room. "I was washing those." I say. He shrugs and pushes me into the chair.

"You don't do work around here." Chandler snaps. His eyes a blood red, I nod and look at my lap. "May I go.." I whisper. I don't even wait for a answer before dashing up the stairs into my room. I slam it behind me, I plop onto the massive bed and start to cry.

My door opens and my bed dips down. I don't bother to look up. I'll probably get yelled at again. "Bells? You okay?" The person asked.

"Go away!" I snap, I turn on my side. I was turned to face the person. It was Chandler of course who was it supposed to be Peter Pan?

"Listen to me kitten, you make sure you don't get yourself into trouble. You may not make it till Christmas." He says with gritted teeth. I pry his hands off me and turn the other way.

I didn't care about dying better then living here. I felt a sharp pain on my neck, I turned to Chandler his teeth were on my neck.

I started to scream, it hurt so bad. He covered my mouth with his free hand. He ran his tongue over his creation before getting up.

After he left I got up quickly to look in the mirror. To small bites were on my neck. I put my hand over them trying to stop the pain.

I felt light headed from the lack of blood, I leaned on the wall only I fell into more than lean on. I fainted with all that work trying to lean on a wall.