Realization

Hannah Burley's POV

I walked over to the park, knowing that Seeley often went here with Parker. Hopefully, he would be here today with Parker. If not, I could always try his office. Either way, I knew he wanted me and knew that he would say yes to taking me back. It could be like old times. Also, we could have a beautiful baby girl named Clara together. I had a daughter named Brittney who was about seven, so he could finally have that little girl before our new kid to call him "Daddy" and to melt him. Our life was gonna be perfect. Brittney's real father was a douchebag anyways and she'd have a great dad.

As I scanned, I saw a little girl performing a dance for her parents. She was in a sky blue (with white polka dots) outfit (it ended in shorts instead of a skirt) with pink high top Sketcher shoes. She was a pretty little girl. Her hair was pulled back in pigtails. She was short and slim. Of course, she wasn't as pretty as my Brittney, but she was very pretty. She had a strangely familiar aura about her...

Allowing Brittney to go play, I walked over slowly and saw the little girl's eyes. Those eyes... Were they...Temperance's?!?! When on earth did she have a baby? The girl was a very talented dancer. She seemed to love performing and she was performing to "Fight Song" by Rachel Platten.

She finished and bowed with a grin.

"Ta-da!" She raised her arms in the air and laughed.

A voice I definitely recognized as Temperance said, "That was beautiful, sweetie. Are you excited for nationals?" When and who did Temperance have a baby with?!

The girl nodded. "Of course, Mommy! Is everyone coming?" I hoped the girl wasn't Seeley's. That would mean that Brittney would have competition, we can't have that now.

Temperance smiled. "Of course, sweetie, we wouldn't miss it."

I saw a baby boy in Temperance's lap. He was about seven months and was trying to stick his fingers in the mud.

A little boy spoke, "Yeah! I couldn't miss my girlfriend's nationals! Mommy, can we go play now?"

The boy had short combed black hair with brown eyes that were deep and welcoming. He had a Ninja Turtles shirt on with jeans and tennis shoes.

The mom who I recognized as Angela nodded. "Yes, sweetie, you can. Just stay where we can see you. Is that alright, Brennan?"

She nodded. "Booth, can you go with them?"

My heart was crushed. I saw Seeley with his arm around Temperance. Happily, the little girl hugged into him and giggled when he played the kiss monster (kissing her repeatedly playfully).

"Daddy, more!"

With a smile, Seeley continued.

Temperance smiled at Angela. "Christine's always been a daddy's girl."

Christine stood up and Michael kissed her hand, like a prince would. With a giggle, Christine let him twirl her around. The two kids were obviously in love (as much in love as little kids could be). The boy climbed with her on the playground.

"Booth, Angela sent me over to help you with Michael and Christine," Jack told.

Seeley nodded. "Alright. Awww, look at them."

The two kids had met at the slide and skipped together to the swings.

"Dada, me pway too!" A tiny voice squeaked. I saw a one-year-old that looked exactly like Lance Sweets say. He was pointing to the playground. The baby in Temperance's arms was now sleeping and cuddled into her.

Lance smiled. "Of course, buddy." He watched the one-year-old toddle up the playground. A woman I didn't recognize was with him. She had brown long hair (in a ponytail) with bright brown eyes.